72

As expected, after both Yoongi and Hyun Ae had posted their statements, the incident had cooled down and barely made it to the top again, thanks to ARMYs who had tried hard to bury it.

But to Hyun Ae, at this point, she couldn't be at ease anymore.

"Hm..." she hummed, and her hand landed on a packet of her favorite croquette as she thought to herself.

All this happened... Is there someone who is against me-

Suddenly exciting music played on the convenience store's TV, catching her attention. She stared at the product commercial, and her eyes stuck on the model of the product.

Kwon Seorim. Kwon Sora. Namjoon's ex-girlfriend.

Seorim.

Hyun Ae sighed, proceeding to grab the croquette, and immediately went to pay for the food and her drink.

She walked towards the table that was prepared in the shop for dine-in and took a spot at the very end of the table.

As she began to eat, her eyes took quick looks at the curved mirror above her. And noticed someone suspicious lurking in the shop.

It's the same girl again?

Hyun Ae took the last bite of her food and the last gulp of her drink and disposed of it immediately on her way to leave the shop.

Like a shadow, the suspicious person followed her out of the shop.

But Hyun Ae was nowhere to be seen now.

"Ah, I lost her again," the girl said, as she made her way to the right where there were fewer people.

When suddenly a hand grabbed her towards a small alley, earning a shriek from her.

"Who are you working with?!" Hyun Ae hissed, pushing the girl towards the wall but not too hard.

"H-H-Hy-Hyun Ae-ssi," the girl trembled, holding onto her camera that was dangling from her neck.

"So you know who I am. I asked you-"

"I-I-I'M SORRY! IT WAS SORA, KWON SORA!"

Speak of the devil.

"Just what I expected," Hyun Ae sighed, releasing the girl from her grip. "Is it you who have been following me around? All this while? Are you the one who took photos of me with Suga a few weeks ago?"

"I'm just doing my job. I need the money. Plus, Sora-ssi said that scoops on BTS are worth a lot of money."

"You can do other jobs, rather than snooping around on people," Hyun Ae shook her head. She stared at the young girl, and she looked so terrified.

Oops. Maybe I did it a little bit too much?

"Are you in one agency like hers?" Hyun Ae asked, and as the girl nodded, Hyun Ae decided. "Take me to see her."

Am I going to be fine? But I won't let this continue. She needs to be stopped!

*

Sounds of laughing came through the hallway, and Hyun Ae knew she was at the right place.

There was a room with the sign 'Kwon Sora' on the door, and it was opened. Hyun Ae stood at the doorway with the girl earlier behind her.

Seorim stopped laughing with her stylists as she noticed Hyun Ae at the door, staring right at her.

"Oh. What a surprise visit," Seorim giggled, turning her seat to Hyun Ae and standing up, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Seorim, what's the meaning of this?" Hyun Ae asked, pointing to the girl behind her. "What do you want from me?"