49

"Good job everyone!" the producer clapped his hands, bowing down to BTS as he thanked the group at the end of the recording.

After thanking the rest of the broadcasting team, all of them began to make their way back toward their green room.

"Ah... I'm so tired!" Hoseok sighed, plopping himself down onto the couch, and taking off his jacket while his eyes were looking around for the manager. "Where's Sejin hyung?"

"I had no idea," Jimin said, landing himself next to Hoseok as he unscrewed his mineral bottle. "He's usually around-"

Suddenly the door abruptly opened. All of them turned to the door and there was the manager, huffing heavily as if he was running.

"Hey, guys. Sorry, I was at the cafeteria," he gasped, trying to catch his breath.

"It's rare to see you're not around once we finished the recording," Jin pointed out as he took a bit of his egg bread. "Oooh... You're seeing someone here?"

"No! That's ridiculous!" Sejin denied, shaking his head as he let out another sigh. "I just wanted to inform you guys something."

"You're going to take another day off?" Namjoon suddenly guessed after he changed into another shirt.

"Oh, how did you know that?" the manager turned to the leader, with a questioning look.

"I saw you were talking to the other staff yesterday, and I figured out that you're not going to be around soon," Namjoon said, taking a seat as he began to change his socks.

"I'll be taking three days off though, not long. I wanted to visit my grandparents."

"But who's going to manage us then? The only person who ever replaced you is-"

Namjoon went silent. Everyone turned to him, making the room even more silent. He looked down and continued to change his socks when Sejin cleared his throat to break the silence.

"Don't worry. Tomorrow I'll have someone with me, and I'll guide her on how to handle you guys-"

"'Her'?" Jungkook suddenly shot up from his phone. "You found a girl to replace you?" he asked as he looked straight into the manager's eyes. "Hyung, you know that it's not just any girls who could handle the seven of us. There's only one- She was the only one who could handle us. Other girls, no. Sorry to say that, but just no. Plus, why a girl?"

"Because I believed in her," Sejin firmly said before he glanced at Namjoon who was still in his socks. "And this is a way to make you forget Hyun Ae."

Hearing that, Namjoon looked up at him as he proceeded. "For the past few months, you weren't being yourself."

"I'm okay now, can't you see it?" Namjoon mumbled, snickering as he stood and walked over to the vanity table, and proceeded to put off all accessories he had on his hands.

"You're okay physically. But not mentally," Sejin sighed, as he watched the leader begin to put on his necklace.

That had Hyun Ae's handmade galaxy locket hanging on it.

Namjoon stared at the small locket's reflection in the mirror, his fingers involuntarily touching it softly.

"As long as you are still with that modeling girl, I don't think you'll feel better," Sejin said, placing his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon then shifted his gaze to Sejin's reflection in the mirror. "You want me to help you?"

"How are you going to help me? I don't care if the damage is on me, but I don't want Hyun Ae to have it too. Seorim can destroy her like that. If she can send Adrian to assault her like last time, no doubt she can do worse to her," Namjoon muttered, turning around at the manager, who had been like his elder brother. He smiled, patting Sejin's arm.