27

"Oh, I found ya."

A male voice began to break the silence around Hyun Ae. Her breathing trembled because of the familiar voice.

She turned in the direction of the voice, and her body shook as she saw a male figure wearing a black hooded jacket, leaning against the wall, and she immediately recognized him.

The mysterious guy then began to pull back his hood and flashed a smile at her.

"Hi, sweetheart. Miss me?"

"Y-Y-You?" Hyun Ae nervously muttered, still frozen on her spot. "How did you find me-"

She was cut off when that guy pulled out a white card from his jacket pocket and showed it to her. Just with one look, she recognized the card as her business card.

"Where did you get that?!" Hyun Ae asked, taking a few steps backward when the guy began to stand up straight.

"A few months ago, we bumped into each other, remember?" he said, running his hand through his hair before he continued. "Something fell out from your bag, so I picked it up. But who cares about that? I got to meet you at the end. I'm lucky."

He then began to approach Hyun Ae with a smile that somehow crept her.

And at this moment, she knew.

That she had to run. But she was a bit late.

"No!" she shrieked, as the guy grabbed both of her arms. She tried to yank her arms away, but the struggle was useless.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?!" the guy whispered into her ear as he swung his right arm around her neck as stood behind her, dragging her backward with full force. "Did you forget what you did to me?!"

"Let me go! Adrian, please! It wasn't my fault!" she cried out before his left hand went to her mouth, covering it forcefully. She tried to free herself from his tight grip, but the more she moved around, the tighter his grips were.

"Hm... I miss the smell of your body, sweetheart. My favorite scent ever," the guy moaned as he touched the nape of her neck with his nose, inhaling the exposed skin hard, sending chills through her spine.

The guy began to drag her towards the nearest alley as she continued to make noises as loud as she could, calling for help with her muffled screams.

Hitting his arms, and kicking backward on his legs were just useless efforts, and it only drained her energy more.

As Hyun Ae realized that she was entering another quiet alley, her legs went weak when she was thrown toward a pile of discarded cardboard. She quickly sat up but was pushed back down as the guy came down on her and placed his knees beside both of her legs, trapping her underneath him.

"Adrian, please! Don't do this to me!" Hyun Ae pleaded, trying to push him away from her but then he pinned her wrists down, both above her head. Once again, she tried to fight back, but she couldn't. Tears had been blurring her sight, and they rolled down her face along with her hopes to be saved by anyone.

"You drive me mad, girl. You always drive me mad," the guy spoke, flashing another creepy smile along with his creepy laughter. "Though you ruined my dream, I still love you, Park Hyun Ae. Love you till the end of my life. You know how much I love you."

Hyun Ae took in a sharp, staggering breath as she began to shriek when she felt his dry lips on her neck. With all the energy she had mustered up, she lifted one knee up and it hit his stomach area, making him go berserk.

"How dare you!" he irate. The hands that were once holding her wrists down were now around her neck.

Hyun Ae began to cough heavily, gasping for air as his fingers got tighter and tighter around her neck. Her hands grabbed his muscular arms, slapping them repeatedly with hopes that he would let her go, though she knew that was impossible.