Epilogue pt 6

"Shouldn't she be here by now?" Yeon Hwa whined, pulling on her uncle's coat, and swayed back and forth after they had been waiting for Hyun Ae for over thirty minutes at the arrival hall.

"Yeon Hwa, calm down! She'll be here anytime soon. Her plane just landed," Hyun Wook grunted, picking her up, and walked back to the nearest bench where Yoon Hee was sitting as they wait.

As he sat down with the kid in his arms, he glanced over to his wife, who looked anxious as she kept on looking around them.

"My dear, what is it?" he asked her softly, as he grabbed her hands.

"Honey, I don't know. It feels like... someone is watching us," Yoon Hee stammered, making him even more worried.

"What do you mean? We're in public, of course, people are randomly looking at us."

"It's just... I don't know... Maybe it's just... me," she sighed, scratching her head as she looked down at her stomach.

"Urgh, mama is late!" Yeon Hwa suddenly whined again, slipping down from Hyun Wook's lap and watching the arrival gate from afar, with her arms crossed.

"Yeon Hwa, be patient!" Hyun Wook huffed in annoyance.

"I can't wait to tell her about Uncle Joon!"

Ah right... she didn't know it yet.

Hyun Wook watched the little girl as she impatiently kept on waiting for her mother, somehow getting lost in his thought.

And a sudden tug on his coat woke him up from his trance, realizing it was Yeon Hwa.

"Mama, mama! That's mama!" she excitedly called out, hopping happily as she ran towards the most awaited person for that day.

Ruffling her long, voluminous wavy hair, Hyun Ae took off her large fashion sunglasses as she walked towards her one and only daughter, dragging her luggage along.

"Yeon Hwa!" she called out, kneeled, and opened her arms, inviting the excited girl into a tight hug.

Yeon Hwa dug her face into the crook of Hyun Ae's neck, sniffing the smell that she had been missing for three months.

Hyun Ae lifted her as she pulled away, wrapping her little arms around her neck.

"How's mama's little girl doing? Did she behave well?" Hyun Ae asked, poking the tip of her daughter's nose playfully.

"Like always, mama! I missed you so much!"

"Missed you too, my love," Hyun Ae smiled, placing a kiss on both of her cheeks when Hyun Wook and Yoon Hee approached her.

"Yoon Hee- Whoa! It's bigger now than when I left! When will it be again?" Hyun Ae asked, getting more excited at the sight of Yoon Hee.

"Few months left," Yoon Hee said. Hyun Wook grabbed his sister's luggage handle and began to lead the way back to the parking lot in the airport's basement.

"Good, good. You look so healthy. You did a good job, little bro," Hyun Ae chuckled, patting her brother's head softly from behind, despite having Yeon Hwa in her other arm.

"Excuse me, who are you talking about? I took care of you too when you were pregnant with Yeon Hwa," Hyun Wook reminded her, letting them get into the elevator to the basement before him. "How's Australia?"

"As usual. The shoot ended nicely, and the businesses there are good too. I hope everything is fine when I wasn't here," Hyun Ae said, looking at Hyun Wook suspiciously as the elevator arrived at the basement.

"Duh," he sighed, rolling his eyes as he got annoyed.

Since Hyun Wook had parked the car closer to the elevator lobby, it didn't take a long time to look for it. But then he had just realized that the basement parking was almost empty, even at noon.