51

The first day for Park Kyung had started.

After getting the schedule list for the day, Park Kyung hopped into the driver's seat and turned to the back to do headcounts. As she was silently doing the headcounts, suddenly someone cleared his throat.

"Are you really going to keep that on?" Namjoon firmly asked with his eyes, as usual, stuck on his phone.

"Eh?" she mumbled, feeling a bit confused as she looked at him.

Sighing, Namjoon looked up at her and pointed to his mouth.

"Your mask. Take it off," he sternly said, motioning her to remove her black mask.

"Y-Yes," was her only response, before she sat back in the driver's seat and pulled down her mask, resting it right below her bottom lips. Then she felt a pat on her knee. As she looked at the hand, it was Jin's since he was the one who sat in the front passenger.

"Don't bother him, he's just being a prick. Just keep it on if you're still uncomfortable," he whispered, smiling as he pulled her mask back over her nose.

And with that, she began to drive them towards their schedule's location: a studio for a commercial photoshoot.

So far, everything was right. Every member was fine with having Park Kyung around, but not with Namjoon. And no one knew why. He was the quietest of them all, and it was a very rare sight, even for the boys.

He rarely talked with the temporary manager, and if he did, it would only create a weird tension, and the members would be the ones who stop him from going further on the girl.

And because of this, Park Kyung tried to avoid making mistakes that would make Namjoon pissed off, starting from her first day.

And the only member she would seek comfort from was Min Yoongi.

And due to this closeness, Namjoon was a bit curious. And he took the time for a quick break to ask Yoongi about it in their green room.

Only the two of them.

"Hyung, is there anything between you two?" he asked, slipping his hands into his jacket's pockets.

Yoongi had his back facing him as he took a sip from his coffee, before placing his coffee down on the table in front of him.

"You know what people might say if they had noticed how close you and Park Kyung are?" Namjoon continued, earning a snicker from Yoongi who still had his back on the leader.

"So? She's a friend of mine. So what if those people see us closer to each other," Yoongi smirked as he turned around, leaning against the table with his arms crossing over his chest.

As if an idea had struck his head, he tapped his chin with his fingers and spoke. "Ah... Should I date her?"

Namjoon had his eyes widened as he listened to the answer. And Yoongi laughed at this reaction.

"She's so cool—a quiet person. Oh, I really like her long hair too," Yoongi smiled, as he let his imagination flow in as her image came to his mind.

"Don't be ridiculous," Namjoon muttered in annoyance.

"Said the one who's dating now."

"We broke up," Namjoon mumbled, grabbing unopened mineral water and taking a gulp. "Because there's nothing that she can do to Hyun Ae anyway. Since she's not in Korea now."

"But we didn't hear the news whatsoever."

"Do you expect things to happen that fast? I broke up with her the day when I left you guys."