68

"Noona... what are you doing?" Hyun Wook asked, yawning as he walked out of his room and stood by the handrail, watching his sister sitting on the floor in front of the opened refrigerator.

"Hyun Wook... where is your... that thing... that drink..." Hyun Ae whined, holding onto her spinning head as she tried to explain. "That hangover drink. I need one."

"Check the bottom drawer," he sighed, as he made his way down to the kitchen. He glanced at the time on the wall and it wasn't even seven in the morning yet.

He grumbled, knowing that it was still too early and the sound of his sister looking for his hangover drink had woken him up.

"I've placed aspirin on your bedside table though," he said, standing beside the fridge with arms crossed.

"That's not enough," she sighed, still looking through the fridge.

"Can you please stand up? Why are you sitting on the floor?" he asked, grabbing her arm and helping her back to her feet.

He walked her towards one of the stools and Hyun Ae immediately sat down and placed her head on the cold marble top. "You need a hot drink?"

"Tea, please. Oh, my head..." she groaned.

"What did I tell you? Why did you drink? You know its effects on you."

"I-I-I just need one shot!"

"But did you only have one shot?"

"Are you mad... at Yoongi?" Hyun Ae asked, feeling worried. "Don't be mad at him, please! I-I forced him to give me a glass."

I can't resist her. She begged. You know that yourself. You know how much I love her.

Hyun Wook sighed, remembering what Yoongi had told him last night. He took a mug and placed a tea bag in it.

"Noona, there's something I wanted to ask," he began, turning to her after pouring the hot water in and stirring it slowly. "Do you remember anything from last night? When he sent you here?"

"I... can't. My head hurts right now, Hyun Wook, so I don't think I can remember for... now," Hyun Ae muttered the last word, and her eyes slowly went wide before she gasped.

"HYUN WOOK. DID I?"

"Well..." Hyun Wook pulled out his phone, launching an app that both of them had for the house, and after a while, he showed her a video recorded by the surveillance camera from the front gate last night.

"You do know that the camera at the gate is a wide-angle one so..." he reminded her, as she kept on gasping when she watched the video. "It got the whole thing."

"OH, MY GOD. I KISSED HIM. HE EVEN TRIED TO RESIST ME BUT I..." Hyun Ae looked up at her brother and pleaded with clasped hands, "Hyun Wook, please don't leak this! Delete it from the system!"

"Are you nuts? Why would I leak this?!" he snickered, taking a quick glance at it, and smirked. "You know I can use this to blackmail you."

"You're cruel. Hyun Wook, I can't face him after this! Not after that kiss! This is so embarrassing!"

"But I've explained everything to him, so don't worry. He understood."

"But still... Oh god... I have a boyfriend and I kissed his friend-"

Suddenly there was a doorbell ring.

Both of them stared at each other, and they looked up at the digital clock by the coffee maker. Still, it was early in the morning.

"Who's that?" Hyun Ae asked, as Hyun Wook made his way to the front door and checked the monitor.

"Oh. Come in quickly. Noona's awake," he said to the monitor, pressing the unlock button on the monitor, and walked back to her quickly.