Chapter 2

***So here's Chapter 2!!! Tell me how it is!"***

“You guys might wanna take a seat.” I say. Melody, Annie, and Savannah started squealing while Alexis stood there, glaring at me. Eventually the girls walked over with their favorite guys. Savannah with Kendall, Melody with James, Annie with Logan, and me with Carlos. Alexis just walked over and took a seat. “Tell us the story!!!” Melody said. “How did they get here?!?!” Annie says. "Oh boy." Alexis said, sighing. "Why, may I ask, did you let 4 strangers into our apartment?" Alexis said, running a hand through her hair. "Because I wanted to."  said, simply. She glared and jumped out of her seat. "Did you ever think about me?! No! You don't care that I hate them or that this is MY apartment too!" She yelled, me jumping back. "I'm tired of you not caring! These boys will just deceive you!" She yelled, taking a step towards me before her hand made contact with my cheek. I screamed as my skin stung, a tear coming down my face. "ALEXIS!" The girls yelled. I jumped up and reached out for Alexis. I was too slow and Carlos and Kendall grabbed my waist, holding me back. "YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" Alexis yelled before running up he stairs. I fell back onto the couch, shocked. We all sat down, calming down. "So, how about the story of why they're here?" Savannah suggested.

“Well um… I had gotten of work early and decided to go Christmas shopping for you guys. I went into a shop and when I came out I heard a noise around the corner. I started walking towards it and James ran past me. Then Carlos ran into me and then came Kendall and Logan. I had hit my head and my vision was blurry. Then I saw who it was and was freaking out inside.” I said blushing as the guys laughed. “They asked if I had somewhere they could stay and we ran here followed by the fans. We got up here and decided to watch some TV when you guys came home. So there you go!” I say.

“That was the best story EVER!” Shrieked Melody. We laughed at her, but I could tell all of us were trying not to fangirl again. “How about we go and around and we all tell some things about ourselves? Considering there is a giant mob of fans surrounding the hotel.” Kendall says. “Okay!” The girls and I said. “I’ll go first.” I say, raising my hand slightly. “Well my names Katelyn Reeds and I go to college with the girls. The college pays or our rooms. I’m an orphan love to sing and dance and I’m a Rusher.” I said, smiling. “Nice to meet you Katelyn.” Carlos said, putting his arm around me. Oh. My. God.

“I’m Savannah. I’m Melody, I’m Annie.” The girls say each telling a bit about themselves. "And the girl who slapped me? That was Alexis." I said, annoyed. “Who’s hungry?” I asked, looking around at everyone. “Me!” Everyone said. “Domino’s anyone?” I ask, pulling out my phone. I order the pizza and walk back and sit next to Carlos. Then I hear a clunking down the stairs and see Alexis coming down the stairs with her suitcase. “You’re going to regret letting those guys into our apartment.” She growls, looking straight at me, glaring, and with that she leaves. “Okay?” James says, a confused tone to his voice. “So what do we do?” Logan asks. “I know!” Carlos said excitedly. “What?” Annie and Savannah ask at the same time.

“Karaoke Time!!!” Oh great. I had forgotten about the karaoke machine in the corner. I love singing and all but I get stage fright. “I dare Katelyn to go first!!” James says. Curse you James!  Uh okay. I plug in my IPod to the machine and the girls come over. “Help me pick a song!” I say. We talk for a few seconds and Savannah said I should sing Call Me Maybe. Alrighty then but I can feel stage fright coming and the music starts. “I threw a wish in the well don’t ask me I’ll never tell I looked at you as I fell and know you’re in my way!” I sing. I get further into the song and everyone is dancing, “So Call Me Maybe!!!” We all sing as the doorbell rings. That wasn’t as painful as I thought that would be. “Stay over here!” Annie says and gets the pizza and comes back. Everyone runs for the food and good thing I ordered 2 pizzas! We all eat then Kendall says something unexpected.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare!” Oh snap. This can’t be good.