Chapter 35

***READ THIS!!!! A little short but long at the same time! I won't continue until I have at least 2 people comemnt and say what you're liking about the story!***

“I can’t believe we’re finally in Maui!” I say as I step off the plane. “I can’t believe I’m here with you.” Carlos says kissing my cheek. We go to luggage claim, get our bags, and then rent 2 jeeps. After driving for about 15 minutes we reach a giant white beach house.

Right when Carlos stops I jump out of the car. I’m getting the biggest room. I run into the house and down the hall and run into a GIANT room with a King size bed, a flat screen TV, a sliding door that leads to the deck, a walk in closet, and a giant bathroom with a hot tub.

“Why do you get the big room?!” Melody asks from the door way pouting. “Because I got here first!” I say. “Meanie!” she says as Carlos walks in with our suit cases. “Good job babe. We got the biggest room.” He says wrapping a hand on my waist. “This is going the BEST vacation EVER!” I say giving Carlos a kiss.

Carlos and I decide to unpack. I was putting my clothes away when Carlos comes up and wraps his arms around me and sets his chin on my shoulder. “I wish we could stay here forever.” He says. “But then we wouldn’t be able to have Sydney.” I say. “We’ll go back and get her.” He says smiling and kissing me.

Once we finish packing we all decide to go to the beach. I get on my orange and white striped bikini and grab a towel. I walk out into the giant living room. “PARTY PEOPLE LETS HIT THE BEACH!” James says and we all take of down the boardwalk to the private beach. When I get to the beach I let the warm sand fall between my toes. I close my eyes and take a deep breath of the sea-sand smelling air.

 I was about to close my eyes when someone picks me up. “Carlos put me down!” I say laughing as he puts me over his shoulder. He runs in circles making me dizzy. “Carlos put me down!” I say. “Okay!” he says throwing me into the water. I go under but come right back up. “I’m going to-“ I yell but my stomach gets queasy.

I run out of the water and cover my mouth. I run to a trash can and throw up. “Ick.” I say wiping my mouth. “Katelyn?! Are you okay?!” he says running up to me, putting one hand on my back and one pulling my hair back. “I think I’m fine.” I say. “Probably just from you spinning me around.” I say smiling.

“Oh ok. You want to head up to the house?” he asks. “I’m fine, really. I just shouldn’t be spun in circles then thrown in the water.” I say laughing. We go back to the beach and have a great time.