Chapter 7

It’s been a few days since Carlos and I have been on our first date. I haven’t heard from Alexis yet but I’m sure I will. By now Melody and James are dating, Annie and Logan, and Savannah and Kendall. The mob of fans has decreased but they still surround the hotel. But any ways right now its Saturday morning and we are all watching Nemo and eating popcorn.

“I’ll be right back.” I whisper and get up to go to the bathroom I head to the bathroom. I go to the bath room but as I’m walking back get a text from Alexis. “I have a team ready to strike.” I read. What? So she has her revenge planned, to kill me, steal Carlos from me? I shake it off and decide not to tell everyone. It’s better to keep them out of what I caused.

~*~*~*~

“Ahhh!” I scream and jump onto the couch. After the movie it had started raining, then storming, and now there’s thunder and lightning and the power just went out. “Hello?” I say feeling around with my arms when I see Kendall with a flashlight. “Yay! Light!” I say and run over and grab a flash light for myself. “So what do we do?” Logan asks. “Let’s play man hunt!” I say. “Okay. Girls against boys.” James says. “Okay! We’ll keep in touch with our phones. Make sure their on silent and no flashlights.” I tell everyone. “Go hide behind the couch till we say. “Annie says.

The guys go hide behind the couch and the girls and I run over to the kitchen and huddle. “So what do we do?” Melody asks. “How about Melody and Annie hide. Savannah will be lookout then run and hide when the guys come. Keep your phones on silent and hide well. Now go go go!” I say. “One minute!” the guys yell. Annie and Melody rush up the stairs and go hide. Savannah and I hide on each side of the stairs at the top, our phones ready. I hear the guys start looking. “Let’s go check upstairs!” James says. “Let’s go!” I whisper to Savannah.

I run into my room and close my door. I can’t lock it cuz that wouldn’t be fair. I run into my closet and close the door. Hmm where to hide?! I run to the back corner of my closet and hide behind the clothes. I pull out my phone and text Annie and Melody. “Boys are looking. They came up stairs.” I text then click send. “Sorry but Annie is unavailable right now. Logan has taken her captive.” I read. Dang it! I hear my room door open. “Is anyone in here?” I hear James whisper. “I don’t know. Check the closet.” I hear Carlos tell him. Oh great. I put my phone away and take a deep breath. I hear the door open and hear James looking around.

Then the clothes in front of me move back and I see James. I scream and try to run behind him but he grabs my waist and picks me up. “Ahh! Put me down!” I scream and hit James’ back. “I got her! We win!” James says to Carlos. He walks out but I hit my foot on the door frame and I get an idea. “Ahh! My ankle hurts really badly! I think I broke it when my foot got caught on the door!” I say. “Put her down! Let’s make sure she’s okay!” Carlos tells James. James sets me on the floor carefully but I get up and run down the stairs. “Not fair!” James yells and I hear him run after me. I run under the stairs and open the door. It’s hard to see because it blends in and the lights are out. I open it and get inside. I hear footsteps above me. “Where is she?” James says. “I don’t know!” Carlos says. I hear someone come down the stairs. “Did you find Katelyn yet?” I hear Logan say.  “Well we did but she tricked us.” James says. I sit there for what seems like hours. I get a text from Savannah and the girls asking where I am and all.

I here everyone talking and looking and the power is back on because I can see the light coming I under the door. I finally decide to come out because I’m thirsty. I open the door quietly and walk into the open space. “I win!” I say and everyone looks at me. “Cheater.” Carlos says smiling. “Tricking 2 dorks doesn’t count as cheating!” I say walking over when Logan runs over and puts my hands behind my back. “No! We win! I caught you!” Logan says. James comes over and grabs me from Logan and puts me over his shoulder again. “Put me down!” I say hitting James back. “You said so.” He says and throws me on the couch. He threw a little too hard and my head hit the hard part of the back of the couch and I flipped over and landed on my back. Oww my head hurts. “James!!!” Carlos says. I feel someone put their arms under my head. “Katelyn?! Kates?! Are you okay?!” I hear before I pass out with a giant headache.

***A cliff hanger! I need to type the next chapters so sorry if I don't post quick. Anyone reading this?***