Chapter 33

***I'm warning you! It's a cliff hanger!***

I wake up in my bed with no one next to me. I still haven’t gotten used to the fact that a week ago Carlos broke up with me. I haven’t talked to Niall since and Carlos says he hates me so I can’t do much. And of course I’ve been getting tons of hate. I get up and put on my slippers. I brush through my hair and head downstairs.

“BACON!”

 I yell as soon as I smell it. I run up and grab a plate and go up to Kendall with my plate held out like a 5 year old. “I swear you could be Dustin’s sister!” Kendall says rolling his eyes. “Oh be quiet Mr. Organic!” I say smiling.

Kendall gives me bacon and I grab some toast. I go to sit at the table but see Carlos and head over to the couch. There’s no point in trying if he isn’t. I grab the remote and turn on the TV. I search through but can’t find a show I like so I turn it off and throw the remote down. I finish eating and head up to my room, not talking to anyone.

I get on my bed and pull out my laptop. I get mad and quickly change the background to water instead of Carlos and I. I log onto twitter and scroll through my mentions.

I hate you.

I knew you and Carlos wouldn’t last.

You just wanted fame. You’re stupid and don’t deserve Carlos.

You’re ugly and I hate you. Carlos thinks that too.

Those were just a few. I start crying. But one of them puts me on the edge.

Nobody likes you. You’re ugly, fat, and an attention hog. Go die in a hole because every person in the world hates you.

I slam my laptop shut and throw it on the floor. I get up and knock everything off my desk and break my lamp. The world hates me. I hate me. There is no point in living. I run into my bathroom and look for something to cut myself with. I find my shaver and swipe it across my wrist really fast.

I bite my lip in pain as blood starts to come out. I open my cabinet and poor all these different pills into my hands, anything that can stop me from breathing. I get a glass of water and I’m getting ready to down the pills when I hear my bedroom door open. “Katelyn I wanted to come and talk to you. I miss you- what are you doing?!” he screams causing me to jump spilling them.

I bend down and start to pick them up. “No, no, no!” I say trying to grab them. “Katelyn?! What are you doing?!” he says. I ignore him but his arms wrap around me, pulling me back. “NO! WHAT DID YOU DO?! LET ME DIE. EVERYONE HATES ME! LET GO!” I scream at Carlos, thrashing around trying to break free.

I hear everyone come in. “LET ME GO!” I yell sobbing and trying to break free but he doesn’t let go. “What happened?!” I hear someone say. “She’s trying to kill herself! I came in and she had cut her wrist and was trying to die!” Carlos says. I can hear the fear in his voice. “Call 911!” Logan says. I keep fighting and crying.

“LET GO CARLOS! LET ME DIE! I WANT TO! PLEASE! I NEED TO!” I say sobbing and trying to break free. I keep sobbing and trying to break free but I hear sirens and before I knew it I went from thrashing, sobbing, and yelling to sleeping.

***@SusanSchmidt Before you say MORREEE I'm typing now! :D