Chapter 10

“Who’s ready for a pool party?!” I say as Carlos and I walk through the door. “I am!” Logan says “Yay!” Melody and Savannah say. “Sure!” Kendall says. “Everyone go get ready! You have 10 minutes!” I tell everyone. The girls and I run up the stairs and go to our rooms. I lock my door and go to my closet. I grab my hot pink strapless bikini and put it on. I grab suntan lotion, tanning lotion, my ray bans, the shampoo, and my flip flops. I put on my shorts and a Hollister shirt and go downstairs. I grab 2 towels from the closet and go set everything on the couch. “Here’s your towel.” I say and hand Carlos a towel. “Thanks.” He says. The girls finish up and come downstairs. “Woo hoo!” Logan says and runs out the door with James running after him.

We get to the pool and I take of my shorts and shirt. “Hey where did you get that bathing suit?! I want it!” Melody asks. “I bought it when we went shopping with the guys.” I tell her. “Looking good.” Carlos says coming up behind me. “Thanks.” I say and smile at him. “Cannon ball!” James yells and jumps in the pool. “I can do better than that!” Logan yells and does a back flip off the diving board. “Woo!” everyone yells. “Time for you to take a swim!” Carlos says and grabs me by the waist and throws me in the pool. The water was freezing but I didn’t care. I came back up and splashed water on Carlos. “Meanie!” I yell. Carlos jumps in and everyone else gets in the pool.

We swim for a while and I get out and dry off. I put on the tanning lotion and lay out on the chairs. After a while I’m just lying there when lots of cold water gets dumped on me. “James!! I’m going to kill you!” I yell. I run after him and tackle him. “Don’t do that ever again or you will get hurt!” I tell him and get up. “Hey who wants to play volley ball?” Savannah asks. “Me!” I dive into the water and come back up. We play boys against girls. “We beat you! Again!” I yell at the guys. “Cheaters!” Carlos yells. “Cheating isn’t winning!” I tell him and Savannah and I start laughing.

“You guys ready to head up?” Kendall asks. “Sure.” I say. We get out of the pool and the girls and I dry off. I grab my clothes, the shampoo, and a towel and head to the girls changing room with the showers. The girls and I undress and get in the showers. I wash my hair and body then dry off. I hear the other girls’ turn of their showers. I realize I left my clothes wear we changed. I walk out holding my towel but see the guys standing there. “Ahh!” I run back into the shower. I hear the same thing happen with Annie. “What are you guys doing out there?!” I yell at the guys. “We were waiting for you guys.” James said. “You could’ve at least said you were in here before you saw me and Annie half naked!!!!” I yell at them. “Well sorry.” Logan says sarcastically. “Oh shut up. Now someone bring me my clothes!” I yell.  “No!” The guys yell.

“Carlos you’re so mean! Now I’m not kissing you for the rest of the day!” I tell him. “Awww but I like your kisses!” Carlos says.

“Still not getting them!” Logan and James yell. “Fine!” I yell back. I wrap myself in the towel and run out and grab my clothes then run back into the shower. “You could’ve changed out here.” Logan says. Him and his dirty mind. “I would’ve expected Carlos to say that considering he’s my boyfriend!” I yell at Logan. “I speak my mind!” Logan says. “Hey!” I hear Annie yell at him. “Sorry babe.” He says. I get dressed then walk out. The girls come out a few seconds later. We go to the elevator and nobody’s talking.

I look at the girls and something passes between us and at the exact same moment we all yell “ELEVATE A LITTLE HIGHER!!!!!” as loud as we can. “Ow! What was that for!” The guys yell. “Well 1 you walked into the girls room and saw Annie and I half naked.” I say. “and 2 the elevator was quiet and elevate sounds like elevator.” Savannah says. “and 3 we always do it.” Melody said. “and 4…” Annie says. “We’re Rushers!!!” We all say at the same time.

“Oh yeah.” All the guys say at the same time. “But that still hurt our ears!” Kendall says. “Oh well!” Savannah tells him. Yep that’s right. They’re Big Time Rush and they don’t even remember their own girlfriends are rushers. Sigh.

***Okay. Please comment if your reading! Other wise I might stop...jk! But please tell me if you like it or if your reading this***