Chapter 68

Today’s the day. The day I become Mrs. Pena. That “what if” thing Carlos had had been the brilliant idea of getting married here, in the Bahamas so that’s what we’re doing. I turned to look at the mirrors and all the girls squealed. They were my bride’s maids. They had on strapless light purple dresses that came above their knees and had their hair straightened.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked gorgeous. I had on a strapless long white dress that was silky and- well beautiful. It had lace on the chest part with little white beads and all along the bottom of the dress and to the bottom back. The back was crossed with lace. I have on white shoes with bows on top. My makeup was done beautifully by Annie and my hair by Savannah. It is in a braided bun and looks like a flower. I had on my engagement ring and promise rings from Carlos and the necklace had got me for our first Christmas on.

 (The outfit thingy: http://www.polyvore.com/katelyn_carloss_wedding_wtfabtrioa_lwnbts/set?id=61382410)

“It’s time.” Melody said smiling. She handed me my flowers and I walked out of the room. I looped my arm with Kendall. He was going to walk me down the aisle since you know, my dad is dead. The big doors opened and Kendall and I started to walk. 

The wedding was outside so there was a bright clear blue ocean to my right and palm trees to my left. Carlos smiled and so did I. He looked so handsome in his tux. We walked until the aisle ended and Kendall went to his spot next to James and Logan behind Carlos. The priest said his things and all until it was time for the vows.

“I, Carlos Pena, take you Katelyn Reeds, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.” Carlos said.

“I, Katelyn Reeds, take you Carlos Pena, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.” I said.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said. I smiled, closed my eyes and leaned in. Carlos and I kissed passionately and everyone cheered. When we pulled away I couldn’t stop smiling. “I love you.” Carlos said. “I love you too.” I said. It was time for our first dance as husband and wife so Carlos and I went to the dance floor with the palm tree leaves above it. 

We walked to the middle and turned to face each other. I put my hands around Carlos’ neck and he put his hands on my waist. The music began and I smiled. It was Carlos’ and my “song”. The song played and we began to slow dance. In the middle Carlos started singing. “I won't give up on us, Even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up.” Carlos sang and I began to sing and he stopped. 

“And when you're needing your space, To do some navigating, I'll be here patiently waiting, To see what you find.” I sang looking into his eyes. Then we both sang, together. ”'Cause even the stars they burn, Some even fall to the earth, We've got a lot to learn, God knows we're worth it, No: I won't give up” We sang. When the song finished another song came on right after so we kept dancing, looking at each other.

I smiled up at Carlos as we danced. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." He said giving me a kiss. We were still kissing when I felt something wet. Was it raining?! I pulled away from our kiss and looked to see the sky that was bright blue a minute ago had rain clouds. Everyone was making a ruckus and running into the tent. "Come on! Let’s go." Carlos said starting to run and pulling my hand but I stopped. 

"No." I said. "No what?" He said. "I'm not going inside. This is where my wedding is and I'm staying here." I said. Carlos looked confused but then smiled. "Okay." He said so we were out there, dancing in the rain while everyone watched us from the tent. I leaned in and kissed Carlos. Our first kiss as husband and wife in the rain. 

I know my life may have been pretty screwed up, considering 2 people have kidnapped me twice and I almost died 3 times. Yeah I'm 19 and in 1 year, I became best friends with Big Time Rush, started dating Carlos Pena, got kidnapped, stupid Niall Horan kissed me, I got promise rings, got shot, found out I was pregnant,...well you get it. "I love you." Carlos whispered onto my lips while the pour of the rain soaked us. "I love you more." I said copying what he said earlier and kissed him again. I know I've had a roller coaster of a life but I wouldn't have it any other way.

That is the end of Why The Fork Is BTR In Our Apartment?!?! Hope you  liked it! I had lots of fun writing it and I would just like to say thank you to everyone who fan/comment/vote-ed! 

Please go check out the sequel: Why The Fork Are You Back...Again?!