Chapter 14

***Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been super busy! Anyways....10 fans!! Wow. Thanks so much and more then 100 reads?! I love you guys <3. But might not be able to post tonight cuz of homework and all and I need to type a lot because I'm going to a beach house for a week on Saturday and I don't know if they have wi-fi! So yeah. Sorry if this chapters a bit boring.***

“Everyone go to Katelyn’s  room! We’ll get ready in there! Now!” Melody said her being the stylist of the group. “Um Annie get in the shower.” Melody said shoving her in the shower. “Savannah, go get in your shower! Katelyn, help me pick out their outfits!”!” Melody told me. Melody and I picked out their outfits, then when Annie got out of the shower I got in and Melody started blow drying her hair, by the time I got out Annie and Savannah had their hair dried. While Melody showered Savannah blow dried my hair while I straightened Annie’s hair. When my hair was blow dried, Melody got out of the shower. While Annie blow dried Melody’s hair, Melody curled my hair and I curled Savannah’s. Anyways you probably think it’s confusing.

When we finished with the hair, I did Annie’s makeup while Melody did Savannah’s then we switched and our makeup was done. I went to the bed and grabbed my outfit they had picked for me. I put it on and slipped on the shoes they picked for me even though when clubbing, I would’ve preferred my comfy converse. With the finished result we all looked stunning.

Annie’s hair was straightened. She had on a hot pink mini with some black heels. Melody’s hair was straightened and she wore a gold ruffled one shoulder with sparkly gold heels. Savannah’s hair was curled and she had on a green dress that had a white belt with a green flower.

Now I felt a little to dressy just for clubbing but what the heck? My hair was curled to perfection so it was a little below my shoulders. I had on a one shoulder turquoise dress that came to my thigh. It had a bow with a black belt near the bottom of my ribs. My heels were black with turquoise bows on them. We were all ready.

So what we looked sexy? It’s clubbing, we’re supposed to!

“You guys ready to make the guys faint?” I asked them laughing. “Yep.” Melody said. “But I’m just ready to hit the dance floor!” Annie said. The girls and I grabbed our purses and phones and walked down stairs. When we came down the guys didn’t notice us. James was too busy fixing their shirts and they were starting to fight. “Ah hem!” I said. The guys turned around, their mouths gaping. ”Uh- You look- amazing.” Carlos said. “Thanks.” I say blushing. “PAR-TAH TIME!!!” Logan yells.

“Woo hoo!” I yell. I walk/run out the door dragging Carlos with me. “Slow down! And how can you run in those heels?! You might break them!” Melody yelled behind me because I was wearing her heels.. “Shut up Ms. Buy-Every-Possible-High-Heel!!! You’ve already bought like a thousand, one more won’t hurt!” I say to her stepping into the elevator when Carlos, Logan, Savannah, and I burst into a laughing fit. “Burn!” Logan says high fiving me.

Everyone steps in and the elevator doors close. The ride down is silent. We use the back entrance but decide on walking to the club, considering its right around the corner. I know its Winter but it warms up quick here in L.A. We get to the club and Carlos grabs my hand. We walk in and all I see are disco lights, people dancing, and music blaring. “Let’s dance!” Carlos yells over the noise. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor.