Chapter 24

***Okay this is a short Chapter because I am very tired and didn't feel like typing more. I will post more tomorrow but here it is! Enjoy! Love ya! <3***

~*1 week later~*

Today’s the day! The day I get out of the hospital! I can’t wait to be free again. Of course I’ll still have my ankle in a cast, a sling on my arm, and I’ll be in a wheel chair but still! I get to go home to my bed, my house, my Sydney, my Carlos.

“Here’s your clothes.” Savannah said. I hopped to the bathroom and changed into the sweats and BTR tee. When I hopped back out Carlos was there. “Hey my beautiful princess.” Carlos said. I sat on the bed next to him and kissed his cheek. “Hello my handsome prince.” I said. I put my head on his chest. “So are you excited to go home?” Carlos asks.

“Yes! I can’t wait to get away from the hospital food, smell, beds. Ugh. I just want to be in my good smelling house, with my Sydney, and in my own bed, with you.” I said smiling up at him for the last part. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. I was happy to have a real kiss, like I haven’t kiss-kissed him in what?- 3 months?

I pulled away reluctantly. “Wait till I’ve healed.” I said. A nurse came in and told me I could go now. She gave me a crutch to use for my not-shot arm. It worked pretty well once I got the hang of it so I didn’t need a wheel chair.

“Home here I come.”

~*~*~

Carlos and I walked through the lobby to the elevator. “Eee!” I said smiling. I’m almost home! Carlos smiled. The elevator dinged and I rushed as fast as I could with my crutch and all, to the apartment door. “Do you have the key?” I asked him. “Yup.” He said popping the p. He slid the key in and I walked into a dark apartment. “I’m home?” I said. Then Carlos turned on the lights and I saw everyone. “Surprise!” They all yelled. James, Logan, and Carlos had on party hats and the girlies had on feather boas.

I saw a banner that said “Welcome Home Katelyn!”. “Oh my gosh guys! Thank you!” I said. I went around and gave everyone a hug. “So who wants some cake?” Logan asks. Everyone “I-do”-d except for me. “Wait! Where’s my Sydney?” I asked smiling. “Sydney!” I called and she came bounding down the stairs. She jumped on me, knocking me on my butt. “Katelyn?! Are you okay?!” Carlos asked.

“I’m perfect.” I said hugging and petting Sydney then getting up to get some cake.