Chapter 44

***hey! Sorry to you readers for not posting yesterday! i was camping! So here's the next chapter!***

I got on the plane and found my seat. I got the window seat and put my bag by my feet. Did I mention its my BTR backpack? I was busy looking out the window I didn't notice when 3 guys sat next to me. They all had in sunglasses. "Hi." One of them said. He had a British accent. He had on bright red jeans , a striped shirt and suspenders. The guys next to him wore Hollister shirts with jeans. "Um hi." I said. "Aren't you Katelyn Reeds, the one dating Carlos?" He asked.

"Lou don't be rude!" The guy next to him said and hit his arm. Also British. "Liam, so you think 25 mirrors is enough?" The one near the aisle said. "Yes Zayn." He said and they all turned back to me. "Sorry. Do you like carrots?!" The one called Lou said. "I guess." I said. "YAY!!" He yelled. They look familiar. The one called Liam went to talk when someone walked up with curly brown hair. "Liam, when are we taking off?" He asked. "Geez Harry. Um I don't know." Liam said. A guy with blonde hair came up. They all looked SO familiar! "Liam, I'm hungry!!!!" The blonde said with an Irish accent. That's when it hit me. I was on a plane with One Direction and an evil Irish(who I hate) who broke up me and my boyfriend.

(A/N no this is not turning into a 1D fanfic. I just decided to add them in and all cuz their British....Katelyn is going to London...you  know)

 I glared at Niall.  Liam have me a strange look and tried  to whisper to Niall. "Does she know who we are? And why is she glaring at you?" Liam said. "Yes I know you're One Direction. Hi Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Liam." I said waving and they all nodded. "What about me? I don't get a hello?" Niall said. "Don't you remember Niall? You FORCED me to kiss you! You broke up my boyfriend and I!!!" I said standing and yelling at him. "You did what!?" Harry and Zayn said. "Uhh." Niall said.

 "While I was dating Carlos we went on a friend only lunch and he shoved me against the wall and kissed me. Carlos caught him kissing me and broke up with me. Niall never said sorry and I haven't talked to him since. And it was almost a year ago." I said glaring and crossing my arms over my chest. Everyone looked back and forth. "Niall, why would you do that!?" Louis yelled. I started crying a little because of the memories of the pain and suffering I went through after that.

 "Niall you should leave." Liam said. Niall left. "Sorry about that love." Harry said and walked off. I turned around and cried towards the window. I hate Niall. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. "It's okay Katelyn." Louis said. I sniffed and sat up. "Thanks." I said. "So why are you going to England?" Zayn asked. "I got a singing and acting career job. My training is in England." I said. "Cool!" Liam said and we talked for a while. I waved out the window when we took off even though I knew no one could see me. Once we were in the air Louis, Liam, and Zayn and I talked. Within 1 hour they felt like my brothers I never had. I got their numbers but eventually fell asleep.
~*~*~*~
A few hours later I was in England. I got off the plane, said bye to the boys of 1D, and hurried off. I did NOT want to get mistaken for dating one of them. I went to baggage claim and got my suitcases. Jason had said someone would come and get me. I dragged all of my luggage to a bench and sat down. I pulled out my phone and called Carlos. "Hey it's Carlos." I heard. "Hi babe. I'm in England!" I said. "Sorry I missed your call. Leave a message." I heard. Voicemail. He's probably busy with work. It was 8 here so it's 4 in L.A. Hmm.

 I decided to go to Starbucks. I went in and got a muffin and coffee and walked back to my luggage. I sat down and someone walked up to me. "Excuse me. Are you Miss. Reeds?" He asked. "Um yes." I said. "Well I'm George. I'm here to take you to your hotel. Then tomorrow you can go sightseeing then Monday you start singing." He said. "Thanks George." I said and smiled. He grabbed my bags and we went to a car. He put the bags in the car and I got in.

We drove for a few minutes till we got to a fancy hotel. It was huge! "Go head in. Tell them your name and they'll give you a key." George said. I walked in and gasped. The lobby was amazing! There were beautiful lights everywhere and there was a lounging area with a fire. Then there was a coffee shop and other food places. I walked over to the desk. "I'm Katelyn Reeds. I'm here to pick up my room key." I said. "Ah yes." The man said and handed me a key that said room 999, level 99. Wow lots of room.

I went to the elevator and clicked the number 99. The elevator was quiet since I was alone. The elevator opened and I walked out. I walked down the hall till I came to room 999. I slid my key in and opened the door. I walked in and closed the door. I turned on the lights and saw the room. It was bigger than the apartment back home. It had a giant kitchen with a one-stair thing into the giant living room with the 3 couches and a huge TV.

There were glass stairs heading up to my room I think and there was a door heading off to the bathroom. The thing I like most was the wall on the other side of the room was a floor to ceiling window all the way across. George came and dropped off my luggage. He gave me the number to the person who would "make me famous" and left. I locked the door and found my pajamas in a suitcase. I changed and my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and saw Carlos was calling. I answered it.

 "Oh my gosh Katelyn I'm soooo sorry I didn't answer earlier! Logan thought it would be funny to hide my  phone." He said. "It's fine. I'm in England!" I said. "So what's it like?" He asked. "It's nice. The hotel is amazing and George is really nice." I said. "George?" Carlos asked. "Oh sorry he picked me up from the airport." I said laughing. "Oh okay." Carlos said laughing with me. We were talking for a while and switched over to FaceTime."You are NOT going to believe who was on the plane with me!"  

I said. "Who?" Carlos said. "One Direction!" I said smiling. I was no longer a 1D hater but I'm still  not a Directioner. He frowned. "Don't worry I didn't even talk to Niall! I talked with Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis. They were nice. Then I got their numbers but not like that. They're like brothers to me." I said and he smiled. "Good cuz I'm not losing you to a Brit when I already lost you to that Irish." Carlos said and I laughed. “Don’t worry babe. I’m yours forever.” I said.

 I looked and noticed what time it was. "It's 11!!!" I said. Carlos and I have been talking for almost 3 hours. "It is? Oh wait time difference. It only 7 here." He said. "We'll I'm going sightseeing tomorrow so I'll talking to you later." I said. "Oh okay babe. I miss you. Love you." He said. "Love and miss you too. Bye baby." I said and blew him a kiss. I turned off my phone and headed up the stairs to my room. I got under the blankets, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.