Chapter 9

After I leave the mall I head home. I grab my bags and sneak in through the back door; only getting stopped by 3 fans. I walk through the empty lobby and get in the elevator. I push button 12 and the doors close. I set down the bags. Who knew 6 snapbacks and 2 pairs of shoes could be so heavy? I stretch my hands and go to pick up my bags when the elevator stops. The doors don’t open. “Hello?” I yell at the ceiling. Crap.

I’m stuck in an elevator.

I take out my phone and call Carlos. “Hey Kates!” Carlos says. “Ummm I need your help. I’m kind stuck in the elevator.” I say. “What?!” “I was on my way up and the elevator stopped. It’s stuck and I need you to go call someone and get help.” ‘Okay. I’ll hurry. Stay safe.” He says and hangs up. Hmm what to do. I sit down and pull out my phone. I get on twitter and type “Being trapped in an elevator is boring.” I sit for a while when I get a text from Alexis “Having fun in the elevator?” She did this?! Of course she would. I sit there thinking. How am I going to get her off my case? I sit there forever until finally 2 hours later the elevator starts moving and I see firemen and Carlos standing on level 12. “Carlos!” I say and run and give him a hug. “Are you alright miss?” I fireman asks me. “Yeah. I’m fine” I tell him. I go back and pick up the presents. Good thing the bags are black!

~*~*~

I wake up on my bed with someone’s arms around me I turn over and see Carlos. “Good morning Carlos.” I whisper to him and kiss his cheek. He wakes up and rubs his eyes. “Good morning Katelyn.” Carlos says smiling at me. I get up and stretch. “You gotta get out now. I need to take a shower.” I tell Carlos. “Do I have to?” Carlos asks. “Yes!” I say. “Fine and do you wanna go out for breakfast?” “Sure!” I say. He leaves and I lock my door. I go start the shower and take off my clothes. I jump in and wash my hair and all. When I get out I dry off then go to my closet. Hmm. I grab a pair of dark grey skinny jeans, a white long sleeved v neck with a purple vest, and my black converse. I get dressed then blow dry my hair. I straighten it then put on my mascara and lip gloss.

I grab my phone then head down the stairs. I see Carlos watching TV on the couch but no one else. “Where is everyone?” I ask. “They’re still sleeping. It’s only 8 o’clock.” “8 o’clock! I never get up that early!” I say. “Well you did. Ready for breakfast?”  Carlos says standing up and walking over. “Let’s go!” We walk out of the apartment and decide to walk to a little coffee shop around the corner. We walk down the streets and when we get there we order coffee and some muffins. We sit down and start talking. “So what do you wanna do today?” Carlos asks. “Umm well we could go to the pool at the hotel! It’s outside but nobody ever uses it.” I say. “Sure we can have a pool party and cook out!” Carlos says. “Yeah! Well are you ready to go?” I ask.

“Sure. I’ll be right back though. I need to use the bathroom. ”Carlos says. “Okay. I’ll be out front.” I say. We get up and I go out front. I look at the empty sidewalks when someone pulls me into the alley. I get pushed up against a wall. “Why hello Katelyn.” Says someone who I would’ve never liked to see ever again. It was Jackson, my ex-boyfriend along with Alexis and a girl with red hair. “What do you want Jackson.”  I spat at him. “We just want our revenge. You haven’t been that nice to us.” Alexis says. “What?! Jackson broke up with me! And you’re the one who left! All did was help the world’s hottest band! Also who’s that chick?” I say nodding my head towards the girl with red hair. She takes off her sunglasses and I see who it is. It’s Samantha Droke, Carlos’ ex-girlfriend. “I’m Sammy and I believe you stole my boyfriend.” She says “So you owe us all.” Alexis says. “We’re just warning you now. Your life is about to get bad and don’t even think of telling anyone about this or your boyfriend gets it.” Jackson says. “Now go wait for your boyfriend.” Alexis says and Jackson lets go and pushes me out of the alley. What will I do? I can’t tell anyone or I’ll hurt them! I’ll just forget about it now.

Then Carlos walks out. “Hey what’s wrong?” he asks. “Oh nothing just thinking.” I say. “Oh ok. Let’s go.” He says and we walk home.

 ***Okay just so you know I have nothing againest Sammy except she broke Carlos' heart :'(  But anyways yeah.***