Chapter 11

***Okay i realized it was Fall and they went swimming but it's L.A so it was warm :) Here's the next Chapter!***

Yippee! It’s December 15th! 10 days till Christmas! Right now we are in the middle of another session of truth or dare. “Logan, truth or dare?” I ask him. “Dare.” He says. He’s gonna be sorry he said that. “I want you to tweet….I miss my mommy. I wish I could have my blankey.” I say. Everyone burst out laughing. “Good one!” Savannah says high fiving me. “Fine.” Logan says grumpily and pulls out his phone. A minute later his phone is getting multiple tweets. “Now Katelyn. Truth or dare?” he says. “I. Choose. Dare.” I tell him in a brave voice. “Okay then… James. You pick what she has to do.” Logan says. “Yes!” James says. He thinks then tells Logan. “Oooo!” Logan says. Oh great. “I dare you to make out with me for 30 seconds.” He says.

“What?!?!” Melody and I shout at the same time. “Melody it’s just a dare.” James tells her but Melody still looks mad. “I don’t want to kiss you! The only person I’ll be kissing is Carlos!” I say. “But it’s a dare! You have too!” The guys tell me but Carlos is silent. “Fine!” I say. I go over and sit next to James. I start to lean in and James kisses me. It’s just a kiss but I still don’t like it. I don’t know why but I have the feeling James likes it. When everyone says 30 I break away and run back to Carlos.  I wipe off my lips as hard as I can. “Aw come on. I know you enjoyed it!” James tells me. “No I didn’t!” I tell him. I don’t talk to him for the rest of the game.

“I’m getting bored of this.” Savannah says. “Me too.” Annie says. “Me 3.” Melody says. “Well I’m heading to bed.” I say. “I will too.” Carlos says. We get up and walk up stairs. I switch into my pajamas then climb into bed next to Carlos. We lay there in silence until Carlos says something. “Did you enjoy the kiss?” Carlos asks me. “What? No! Why would you think that! The only kisses that I enjoy are from you!” I tell him.

 “I know but it seemed like it. It didn’t look like just a normal kiss. It just bothers me because you’re my girlfriend and you had to kiss my best friend. I just don’t-“Carlos says but I cut him off with a kiss. It’s a really long one longer than the one I had with James. It felt good to be kissing Carlos’ lips instead of James’. When I pull away Carlos is smiling. “Do you believe me?” I tell him. “Yeah I believe you.” Carlos says smiling and giving me a long sweet kiss.