Chapter 48

***Last chapter of the night!***

I'm home. And I mean it. It was a week after my first concert and Management said since my concert was amazing and I had perfected acting I could go back to L.A and become even more famous! And all in a month’s work when it was supposed to be a year. Carlos had got me a job on Big Time Rush and I play a girl who comes to the Palmwoods to become a singer and actor and I end up dating Carlos.

 My life could not get any better...but that was a few hours ago. Carlos and I were walking down the streets and he took my hand. "I have a surprise for you." Carlos says. We walk down streets for about 20 minutes before he stops and covers my eyes. "Open." He says. He removes his hands and I see a beautiful 2 story house with a white fence and beautiful flowers and an oak tree. I'm confused. I turn to Carlos.

"This is the surprise. It's ours." He says. He bought us a house!? I squeal and give him a big kiss. "Really?" I whisper into his lips. "Really." He says. I grab his hand and walk through the house. It was amazing. "By the time he finished showing me the pool it was dark out. “Want to spend the first night in our house?" He asks. "I would love to." I say. We head up to our room and lay down under the covers. I turn towards him.

"I. Love. You." Carlos says in between giving me kisses. His hands go to my waist and flips over so he's on top of me. I kiss him passionately. I love him so much. I need him in my life. I pull away and whisper against his lips. "You know how you said you love me?" I whisper. "Yeah." He says. I smirk.

"Then prove it."

~*~*~*~

I wake up and turn over to Carlos. "Morning Carlos." I whisper and give him a sweet long kiss but he puts his hands in my head and kisses me. He pulls away. "Morning Kates." Carlos says and smiles. I sit up and put my shirt on. "Want to go back to the apartments and pack up?" I ask. "Sure." Carlos says. We walk out the door and when Carlos passes me he slaps my butt. "Carlos!" I say. "What?" He says and smirks. He runs a little and I just smile and shake my head.