Chapter 67

2 months later, I had finally started eating normally again. Carlos had figured out and convinced me I wasn’t fat. The tour is still going on, as of right now. Actually, the guys are in the middle of the last concert right now.  I heard the guys jump back stage. “Come on! We have to go say good bye!” Carlos said grabbing my wrist and dragging me onto the stage.

Everyone lined up. Kendall and all the guys said their thank you’s and all then it was my turn. “Um well I would like to thank all you Reedanators and Rushers. I can’t believe all the support I got and it was an amazing tour and I can’t believe I got to spend it with my boyfriend.” I say smiling.

“I love you all!” I say and everyone cheers. We go back stage and head to the shower rooms. I go the ladies one and take a shower and get dressed into shorts and a t-shirt. I was happy because the last concert was in the Bahamas. The girls had flown out for the last concert.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out. I was tackled by hugs by the girls. “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” Savannah screamed and gave me a huge hug. “I missed you too!” I said. We all talked forever until the guys walked out and they ran over to them. Carlos walked over to me.

“That was an amazing concert. “I said smiling and grabbing Carlos’ hand. “Hey Katelyn?” Carlos asked. “Yes baby?” I said.

“How would you feel if…..”