Chapter 52

James POV

“No! Carlos doesn’t want this baby when I do! Didn’t you see how he ran out?! He hates the baby and me!” Katelyn said. I was furious. How could Carlos not want his kid?! I stormed out of the room, Melody, and Kendall following. I saw Carlos sitting in the waiting room chairs. “What’s your problem?!” I yell at Carlos and shove him on the ground “How could you not want that baby Carlos?! Katelyn and you have a kid and you don’t even want it?!” Kendall says.

“W-what?” Carlos says. “Don’t play dumb Carlos! We all saw you storm out of the room!” Melody says. “W-what? I’m confused.” He says and stands up. “You. Don’t. Want. Katelyn’s. Baby.” I said angrily. “I never said that!” Carlos said. “It was obvious by the way you stormed out!” Kendall said. “And now you’ve made Katelyn cry! She also thinks you hate her and don’t want the baby!” I say.

“She’s crying?! I want the baby! I just didn’t know how to take it! God, I messed up!” Carlos says before running off.

Carlos POV

I run into Katelyn’s room and see everyone talking to her. She’s sitting on the bed crying. She looks up. “Come here to tell me you hate the baby and I?” she says. I run to the bed. “What?! No! I was just surprised I didn’t know how to take it! I love you and the baby!” I said.

 ”Really?” she says and sniffs. “Really!” I say and kiss her. We started making out, unintentionally of course. “Get a room!” Logan says. Katelyn jumps away and we both blush.

“We’ll leave you 2 alone.” Melody and Savannah say before closing the door. “Now where were we?” I say.

“I believe here.” She says before leaning in and kissing me.