Chapter 15

***Okay. very drama-ish. Don't hate me for whats in this chapter please! I kinda cried writing it. But anyways....2 comments to continue? Tell me if you like it!***

After about an hour of dancing, it was about 9 o’clock now, Carlos and I decided to take a break. We sat down on a bench with a table. “Do you want a drink?” Carlos asked. “Umm sure.  A water would be fine.” I told him. He got up and left leaving me by myself but not for long. “Hey, I know you!” Melody said as her and James came over, her scooting into the seat next to me. “I know you too! But where from?” I said putting my hand on my chin and doing a thinking face. We burst out laughing and James gave us a weird face. “Carlos went to go get us some drinks.” I said but Melody raised an eyebrow.

“No not that type of drink! You know I don’t drink those types of drinks! I’ve never gotten drunk in my life!” I told her.

I kinda have a thing that I don’t drink alcohol or stuff like that because my parents and I were on our way home from my aunt’s wedding. Everyone was getting dropped off at their houses by a limousine driver but he was drunk. He crashed into a big truck and everyone got killed but I survived. I vowed since then I’ll never drink. The girls are the only ones who know.

“Katelyn? Kates?” Carlos said. “Hmm what? Sorry I zoned out.” I said. “Oh okay.” Carlos said handing my drink. He handed me my water and I took a sip. “Be right back. I need to use the bathroom. Anybody know where it is?” I ask. “Over there. Second door on the left. Melody says pointing to a big sign that says bathroom in the corner. Wow I feel dumb. “Okay thanks.” I said. I gave Carlos a peck on the cheek and walked off to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom then check myself in the mirror. My hairs still looking good but I put on some lip gloss. Done. I pull out my phone and take a picture for instagram.

Having an awesome time with my boyfriend and besties!

I type and click send. I walk out of the bathroom but get push against the wall by a tall brunette. “Hey Katelyn.” James says grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. “Umm James what are you doing?” I say starting to get worried. “Remember in truth or dare how we kissed? Well I liked that kiss.” James says. “But I don’t like you that way James. I’m dating Carlos remember?” I told him trying to move his hands. “But I love you.” James said leaning in. “James! What about-“  I begin but get cut off by James lips crashing with mine, kissing me forcibly, making it hard to escape.

What is James doing?!?! I’m dating Carlos and he’s dating Melody!!! I don’t like him that way!!

James pushed me onto the wall still kissing me. I fought him, not kissing back, but he kept kissing. I keep trying to pry his hands off my waist and get him to stop.

“K-Ka-Katelyn?!” Carlos says. James pulls away and I stare there looking at Carlos. “How could you?!” Carlos yelled at me. He walked up to me and pushed me on the ground. I could feel tears coming. “I love you Katelyn!!!! Why are you kissing James?!?!” Carlos yelled at me.

“C-Carlos let m-me ex-p-plain.” I said beginning to cry.  “No Katelyn! I knew ever since you kissed James during truth or dare you liked him!!! Why do you anyway?!?! Why sneak around and break my heart!!!” He yelled at me.

I can’t believe he’s blaming me! James stands there being quiet. James kissed me and Carlos was blaming me?! “James- I-I I can’t believe you!” Carlos said walking up to James and throwing a punch at his jaw. “Carlos!!” I screamed at him. I crawled over to where James was sitting on the floor. I helped him stand up. “I just can’t believe you!! Both of you!!! Wait till Melody finds out!!” Carlos said.

“Till I find out what?” Melody said walking around the corner. “James and Katelyn kissed! I came to check on her and James and she were making out against the wall!” Carlos told Melody.  “It’s not what you think! I came out of the bathroom and-“I didn’t get to finish because Melody walked up to me and slapped me. Hard. Tears came rolling out of my eyes.

“You- you stupid little cheater! You’re a stuck up, boyfriend stealing, cheater!!!” Melody said. She walked over to James and slapped him too but punched his stomach then she stormed off. “C-Carlos. “I said sobbing now from the pain of the slap and what Carlos and Melody yelled at me. “Be quiet Katelyn. There’s nothing for you to say. You cheated on me with one of my best friends. We’re over.” Carlos said. He didn’t even let me tell him what happened!!! Now he broke up with me and Melody hates me!! And James….I turned to him and saw him rubbing his jaw.

 “How could you?!?! You messed up my entire relationship!!! Your one messed up person James! I hope you’re happy! Now Carlos AND you don’t have me!!!! My hearts broken!! And you just stood there letting my relationship fall apart!!” I yelled at James “Katelyn I-“he began but I cut him off. “Save it for the press James! Get out of here! Don’t talk to me!!!!”I yelled at James tears streaming down my face.

James walked away, leaving me alone in the hallway. I fell to the ground and just cried. I let all my tears fall not caring when someone walked by. I scooted next to the wall and put my back against it. I pulled my knees to my chest, not caring if I had a dress on, and cried and cried and cried. My life was over! There was nothing left to do. I’m sure by now Melody has told everyone her side of the story so they’re all against me. Carlos probably hates me and he doesn’t even know the truth!

What’s the point in living? I have nothing. My parents, friends, boyfriend, and possibly even house, are all taken from me in as quick as that! Nobody cares about me. I’m alone, just like when my parents got killed. I sat there for what seemed like forever, blocking out the music, and thinking about how there was no point in my life.

I finally decided on going back to the apartment and changing my clothes. I walked along the side of the club, tears still coming, trying to reach the door. I finally got close but out of the corner of my eye I saw Carlos smiling and laughing, with 2 girls beside him. I stopped in my tracks and stared. But what I didn’t expect was Carlos kissing one of them. I started crying even more. Carlos turned and looked at me. I ran out the door as fast as I could and kept running.