Chapter 53

2 days later, I’m doing great. Since I was in a coma for 2 weeks, the wound is fine, just has some stiches. Carlos and I had just left the hospital and are heading back to our house. “Good thing we have a spare bedroom.” Carlos said. “Yep! I can’t wait to decorate it!” I said. I grabbed his hand and we walked into our house. I took a deep breath and smelled the sweet smelling smell of home and wood.

Carlos and I walked to the living room and sat down. “Are you scared?” he asked. “What do you mean?” I say. “I mean, you’re only 18! And you’re pregnant.” he says. “Um I guess. I mean I didn’t picture being engaged at 18, it’s really surprising just being pregnant.” I say. He just stares. “I’m sorry.” He says. “Why?” I ask. “…For getting you pregnant. I should’ve waited till we were married and you were older.” He said.

“Carlos, its fine. It’s not your fault. It’s mine too.” I say smiling and kissing him. He backed me up so I was laying on the couch and got on top of me. We kissed and a few minutes later we took a break to catch our breath. “I missed that.” I said. “So did I.” he said. He leaned in and kissed me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I ran my fingers threw his hair. Several minutes later we were still kissing when the doorbell rang. We both jumped and hit our heads together. “Oww.” I said as I rubbed my head and Carlos got the door.  He came back. “Stupid mailman.” He said and I laughed.

“So what do you want to do?” Carlos asked. “Ooo! How about we go through and decide the baby names we like!” I say. I know I’m only 1 ½ months pregnant but it sounded fun to pick out baby names. Carlos and I went online and looked through all the possible baby names.

~*~*~

An hour later Carlos and I had a list of completed names. For a girl we had Charlotte Lee, Violet Danielle, and Eleanor Marie. For the boys we had Tyler Robert, Louis David, and Max Philip. Personally I liked Eleanor and Tyler. By the time we finished we ate pizza and watched some TV. I fell asleep snuggling with Carlos and faintly remember him carrying me to our bed.