Chapter 29

****What up rusher peeps!? You liking the story? Tell me what ya think! CHOCLATE PIE <3 NINJAS <3 BIG TIME RUSH <3***

"Hey baby! I missed you!" I said as the girls and I walked through the apartment door followed by 2 dogs. I ran up to Carlos and hugged him. He picked me up and kissed me. He set me down with frown. "What?" I asked. "How did you escape?" He asks. I see everyone else staring waiting for me to explain. "The day we were searching for the dogs these 4 girls had them. We saw them and got kidnapped. We got out with a nail file and the door was unlocked. The kidnappers weren't there so we got food and ended up finding Fox and Sydney. Then I called you, they came back..." I said.

"And ninja had to kick some butt!" I said doing a ninja pose. Everyone laughed at me. "You aren't a ninja!" James said. "Yes I am!" I said walking up to him. I hit his pressure point on his shoulder, turned him around, and held his hands behind his back, pushing him against the wall. "I'm not a what?" I ask playing around. "I'm sorry! Your a ninja. Ahh it hurts!" He said. I laughed and let to. "Sooo how about we eat dinner?" Logan asks. "Pizzzzzaaaa!" I yell running to the phone.

 I ordered pizza and we allay on the couch. "Hey so I heard the Kids Choice Awards are next week. Kendall says. "And we need dates." Logan finished. "Also we are nominated." James said. "Do you guys want to go with us?" Carlos asks. The girls and I look at each other and jump up. "YESS!" We all scream dancing around. "We need to get dresses!!!" Melody screamed. "Shopping time!!!!" We all yelled, grabbing our credit cards and phones, we rushed out the door and got in the car. I can't believe I'm going to the KCA's!!!!

***Oh and sorry this was a bit short :)