Chapter 46

**Next Chapter!****

A month later and I'm doing great! My first album was released yesterday and it hit #1 on the iTunes chart! My first concert is today so I'm nervous but excited. I'm still I London but in the month I've been here everyone stopped talking to me. Carlos, Logan, Melody, James, Savannah. Everyone! No text, call, FaceTime. I've tried calling and texting and all but they never answer. I try to act like it doesn't bother me for the few fans I have but I still can't get over it. I sent them tickets for the concert tonight 2 weeks ago but they probably won't show. "Come on!" George said. Yes that George, The one who picked me up from the airport a month ago.

 He sort of decided on being my personal driver and is like a dad to me. "You ready for your concert tonight?" He said as I got in the passenger seat. "Yes! I'm so excited but nervous!" I said. "You'll do great." He said. He started the engine and we drove to the arena. I walked in and my manager told me sound check was first. I sang my song "Forever and Always" and Worldwide. When we finished that I was pushed into hair and makeup. An hour later I was in silver skinny jeans, a purple of the shoulder top, my black-to-purple converse and my hair was straightened.  

I walked over grabbed my mic and took a deep breath. Show time in 1 minute. That minute passes so quick I was almost late to go on stage. I walk out on stage and see the stadium filled with people. "Hey. How are you guys doing?" I say and the roar is really loud. "This is my first concert! Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoy the show!" I say and begin to sing Shot In The Dark. I sing that, Forever and Always, Call Me Maybe, and Love Alone. "I can't love alone." I sing. Right when I finish my eyes meet with a pair of warm brown eyes....Carlos' eyes.