Chapter 66

I screamed as my hands, arms, and stomach blistered and burned, my hair getting singed. I tried backing up out of the fire but couldn't do much. My hands hurt too much. I felt someone grab me an someone threw water on me. My clothes and hair weren't on fire any more but my hands, arms, and stomach were still bleeding and blistering. I scooted against what I think was a log and cried.

I held my hands to my chest crying. I could here everyone trying to talk to me but I ignored them. The pain was unbearable and my stomach felt as though someone was stabbing me. I was crying, tears blurring my vision. I could feel someone kneel down beside me. "Shh shh be quiet Katelyn. It's okay. An ambulance is on the way." Carlos said and I realized I had been screaming. All I remember was my hands and arms and stomach bleeding and hurting before I heard sirens and blacked out. 

~*~*~*~ 

I woke up in no other than...the hospital. I was in a hospital gown but could feel pajama shorts on under. My hands were wrapped and so were my arms. I lifted up my gown and saw that my stomach was wrapped too. I sighed. Why can't my life be normal enough for me not to be in the hospital every month? I put the gown down and grabbed-well tried- to grab my phone of the table. I failed so I just sat there.

 A little while later I had finally gotten to turn the TV on and was watching Big Time Rush when Carlos walked in. "Your awake!? How do you feel?" Carlos asked rushing over. "Yes I'm awake. I have been for the past hour. And I feel as though I fell into a fire." I said. "Okay. Well the nurse said you can come home as long as you put on the medicine everyone 3 hours." Carlos said. "Great!" I said sitting up too fast and crying out because of the pain in the burns.

"Here." Carlos said putting a hand around my shoulder and helping me to the bathroom. He handed me my clothes and left. I locked the door and slowly got dressed into the sweatshirt, sweatpants and boots. The nurse gave me a bottle of the lotion medicine and we left. I got back to the tour bus and everyone asked all these questions. "Geez people! All I did was fall in a fire!" I said laughing and walking to my bed, where Chase was waiting. "Chase!" I said and ran over and picked him up, despite the pain.

 I hadn't seen him since I got kidnapped because when I got back we went straight to the beach, then Carlos and I had a date, the concert, the beach, and then I was in the hospital. So I was pretty happy to see my puppy. He licked my face and I lied down and fell asleep.