Chapter 22

***Here it is! Chapter 22! Gonna type 1 more chapter after this(it won't be cliff hanger-y) then I'm gonna work on the others I'm writing! So enjoy! And I know @SusanSchmidt and @rusher4life0815 have been waiting for it!****

Beep Beep Beep

Is that an alarm clock? I don’t go to school anymore.

Beep Beep Beep

Shut Up! Major headache over here! My body hurts all over, especially my shoulder.

Beep Beep Beep

Stupid beeping! I open my eyes and see a bright white light. Ahh my eyes! I close my eyes again and open them slowly. Once they adjust I see I’m in a very white hospital room. I’m wearing a hospital gown, have an IV in my right arm, a wrap around my shoulder along with a sling, and a cast around my ankle. Ow my body hurts. I turn my head and see a heart rate machine thing that was beeping. Gosh it’s annoying.

I slowly move my left arm to my shoulder and a hot pain spreads through my shoulder and down my arm. Why am I here? Oh yeah my ex-boyfriend and friend kidnapped me, cut me, shot my shoulder, and pushed me off a building. 1month I was away from my friends. Wait, where are they?!

“Carrlloooss….” I say drifting back to sleep.

~*~*~

I wake up and open my eyes. The beeping machine is still annoying as ever and nothing has changed. I notice a nurse on my right. I try to sit up but my body hurts too much. “Ah!” I say. My shoulder has a pain like someone is stabbing it.

“Oh you’re awake.” The nurse says smiling at me. “Here let me help. How are you feeling?” she says. She pushes a button on the side of the bed and the bed moves to a sitting position. “Thanks and my body hurts all over but my headache isn’t as bad as it was when I woke up once.” I say. “Oh that’s good. Are you hungry?” She says.  My belly growls when she says that. “Um yeah.” I say laughing a little. “Okay well I’ll go get you something to eat. When you’re done I’ll let your friends in.” she says leaving.

Hmm I wonder what day it is. I look over on the wall and see its 2 a.m. Wow I feel bad for the nurse. She comes back with a tray that has apple juice and mac and cheese. “Thank you.” I say.  Go to eat but remember my right arm is in a sling. I grab the spoon and eat with my left, which surprisingly wasn’t that hard.

After I finish I drink the apple juice. “Can I see my friends now?” I ask. “Sure honey.” She grabs my tray and leaves a few minutes later I hear a lot of noise and Carlos, Savannah, James, Annie, Kendall, Melody, and Logan come rushing though the curtained of room.

"Katelyn!" Carlos says, rushing to my side. "Hi Carlos." I say smiling. I can't believe after a month...wait. "What is the date?" I ask. "What?" Annie asks. "What is today's date?" I ask again, irritated. "Umm well when Jackson pushed you off the building you were hurt very badly. You went into a coma for..." she said trailing off and mumbling. "Just tell me what today is!!!" I say. "We'll um its March 1st." Carlos says. "March 1st!?!?!?" I scream. "Shhhh calm down." Carlos says rubbing my good arm.  

"Sorry I'm just...surprised." I say smiling. For the first time I look at everyone.
The girls' hair is a rat nest, they have bags under theirs eyes, and their clothes looked like they were worn for a while. Same with the guys. "I missed you guys so much." I say starting to tear up.
Savannah gives me a hug, then Carlos joins in, then everyone, giving me a group hug. "My shoulder my shoulder!!!" I say. Everyone backs away. "Sorry." They all say.

I hear a beep and Kendall checks his phone. "I haven't seen you in 2 months and you're on your phone? I'm hurt." I say putting a hand on my chest and acting hurt.
"Sorry I was just replying!" Kendall said putting us hands up surrendering. "Just kidding dude! Oh and one of you guys need to text Justin Bieber happy birthday." I say laughing.

"Okay!" Logan says pulling out his phone. "Thank you!" I say. The nurse comes in then. "Um I'm sorry but your friends have to go. We need to ask some questions and check you out." She says. "Bye." Everyone says waving and leaving. "Bye babe." Carlos says, kissing my cheek then leaving.
"Okay well...Katelyn...can you tell me everywhere that hurts?" She says, taking out a clipboard and pen.

“Well the cuts hurt a little, my stomach feels like someone’s stabbing it, my shoulder hurts badly, and so does my ankle.” I say. “Okay. Thanks. Now I’m going to give you some pain medicine and it’s going to make you sleepy.” She says. “Okay.” I say. She puts something in the IV and I start getting drowsy. I fall asleep, having nightmares of Alexis and Jackson and a little of Sammy.

***Tell me if you liked it! Also if you have any ideas for what I should do next(I have a small case of writers block) comment them! Love ya!***