Chapter 36

***READ THIS!!! READ THIS!!!! READ THIS!!!! Next Chapter! Any suggestions? I have some writers block so ideas would be nice! Here ya go!***

“Carlos can you get me the some tea?” I ask. It was the 2nd say we were in Maui but I have a stupid fever. I’ve been sneezing and I have an on-again off-again headache. I was having a BTR marathon and watching season 1 in bed while Carlos took care of me.

“Anything for my baby.” He says squeezing my hand as he leaves. I continue to watch Big Time Concert and watch as Carlos falls down the stairs and comes back as El Hombre Del Flaming Space Rock Man. I smile to myself and Carlos comes back with my tea.

“Here you go babe.” Carlos says kissing my forehead. “Thanks.” I say as we continue to watch the show.

~*~*~

2 day later, the press has finally got the scoop we were in Hawaii but nothing else. My fever is gone and right now I'm backstage at the BTR's surprise concert in Maui! "You guys are going to have to get to your seats now." James said. "Okay! Bye baby. Good luck!" I say giving Carlos a kiss. They head to the dressing rooms and the girls and I head to our front row seats. When we get to our seats I can tell some fans are whispering about the girls and I.

Isn't that Katelyn, Savannah, Melody, and Annie? BTR's girlfriends?

Those girls are so stupid thinking they can just have front row.

Are a few things I hear before 4 girls come up to us. "Excuse but those are out seats." One of the girls says in a snotty tone. "I'm sorry but they are ours. We had them reserved." Savannah says trying to be nice. "Um no the girls and I bought those seats!" The girl said attracting attention. I stand up and cross my arms. "And how is that if this was a free and surprise concert?" I say. "Uh whatever." She says angrily and walking away. "What's her problem?" Melody says. "Nothing. She just has Maui problems.

" I say laughing as the boys come out in stage. "What's up Maui?!" Kendall says and I scream. The roar of the fans was deafening. "Good. Well we are starting with a song that will make you wanna kick off your shoes like your down at the beach." Logan said winking as If I Ruled The World began to play. I danced and sang for the next 5 songs when the boys brought out 4 stools.

"Now, we are going to pull 4 lucky lady's up on stage." Carlos said. The fans screamed and the guys jumped off the stage to fun their girls. I was surprised when Carlos walked over to me, same with the others. "Will you be my worldwide girl?" Carlos asks reaching out his hand. "I'd love to." I say smiling and grabbing in. The girls and I couldn't stop smiling. I have always dreamed of being the WWG but I never thought it would happen. Carlos sat me on the stool and sat next to me.

The guitar began and the guys started singing. "Wait a minute, before you tell me anything how was your day?" James began. Throughout the whole song Carlos kept holding my hand and smiling at me. "Ohh wherever the wind blows me. Your still the one and only, girl on my mind." Carlos sings. I smile and when Carlos finishes his part he kisses my cheek and hands me the mic I was confused but sang. "Paris, London, Tokyo, just one thing that I got to do, tuck you in every night on the phone. Tuck you in every night in the phone." I sing and the crowd roars, I get nervous and hand Carlos his mic "That was amazing." He whispers in my ear causing me to smile. When the song ends we stay on our stools and the guys talk about how they met us when something gets thrown at me....a water bottle!?

I see the girl from earlier and think of an idea. I walk up to Carlos and grab his mic "Thanks but I wasn't thirsty." I say smiling and laughing. The crowd laughs and the girl glares. I ignore her and the girls and I go back to our seats and watch the rest of the show.

***haha "Thanks but I'm not thirst" lol***