Chapter 47

***NExt chapter! When you finish you will probaly be like "I want more!!!!" so I am typing now!***

Right when I finish my eyes meet with a pair if warn brown eyes. I drop the microphone in shock. Carlos smiles. I bend down and pick up the mic "Uh uh excuse me." I say and run off the stage. How can he do that!? Ignore me for a month then just show up!? I sit down angrily. You know what. I'm going to sing him it. And by it I mean the song I wrote. It was 2 weeks after he started ignoring me and I figure sit was because if his work so I wrote a song called Beautiful. It was what my feelings were. I grabbed my mic and walked back on stage. "Sorry guys. I got a little dizzy." I say.  "I have one more song though." I say. I had already talked to the band and they had the music. It started and I sang.

I know, I know it's been a while
I wonder where you are, and if you think of me
Sometimes, 'cause you're always on my mind
You know I had it rough, trying to forget you but
The more that I look around, the more I realize
You're all i'm looking for

What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me
You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
It's how you take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now
Oh, oh, I could say them now, yeah

Just friends, the beginning or the end?
How do we make sense
When we're on our own
It's like you're the other half of me
I feel incomplete, I should've known
Nothing in the world compares to the feelings that we share
So not fair

What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me
You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
You try to take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now

Oh, it's not you, blame it all on me
I was running from myself
Cause I couldn't tell how deep that we
We were gonna be
I was scared it's destiny, but it hurts like hell
Hope it's not too late, just a twist of faith

What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me
You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
It's how you take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now
Oh, oh, I could say them now, mmm

(A/N This song is by Carly Rae Jepsen and Justin Biebs. I really liked it and thought it fit this chapter)

I looked at Carlos when I finished. "I wrote this song guys. It's my feelings. It hurts when someone you love ignores you for a month." I say and start crying. "Hope you enjoyed the show." I say faking a smile. I run off stage before they can see me crying. I can hear the commotion and every quiets. I peek out and see everyone had left. I change my clothes and remove my makeup. I slide on a pair of leggings, boots, and a shirt. I put my hair in a braid then head out side. Surprisingly there were no fans. "Would you like a ride?" George says when he sees me. "No thanks. I want to walk." I say and start walking down the London streets.

 It was 9 so no one was out. I was walking when I heard footsteps. Then I heard a guitar. I turn around. "What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me." he sings. That's right Carlos was singing and playing a guitar for me in the middle of a sidewalk. "You're not trying to be perfect Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me" he sang. I walked towards him and smiled.

I joined in and we sang in a duet. "You try to take my breath away. Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now." We finish. "Katelyn, I love you. I'm sorry but management got angry because they believed you were more famous than BTR and forced us to ignore you. I missed you more than anything and you really need to know what I just sang is true." He said and set his guitar down. "I love you too Carlos." I say and kiss him. I missed him so much in that last month.  "Did I lose you during the time I wasn't allows to talk to you?" Carlos asks. "If you did why would I be wearing this?" I say smiling and holding up my hand and pointing to the ring. He smiles and grabs my hand as we walk through London.