Chapter 21

***Okay don't kill me for not updating in forever. I feel real bad but this chapter is amazing and took forever to write. It's a cliff hanger so I'm sorry but I won't be able to post till late tonight or tomorrow because I need to type a lot for the next chapter! So yeah. Enjjoy!***

I woke up, when there was absolutely no light.  I looked at the window and saw it was pitch black out. Man my sleeping schedule is messed up! I tried to go back to sleep but just kept tossing and turning. I sat there for a while thinking. Wait, I can’t sleep because I’m hungry! I grab my jacket from where I hung it on the side of the bed. I took out a slim jim and ate it. Food! After I ate it I still couldn’t sleep so I just turned on the TV.

Hmm tornado to hit Texas, raining someplace, blah blah blah. I pulled out my phone; still no signal. I sat there messing around with my IPod. I was in the middle of angry birds so I didn’t even notice when Jackson and Alexis came in. “DIE PIGGY DIE!” I yell at the screen. The piggy dies. Yay! I soon get bored and just sit there. Then I hear voices drifting through the door. “So should we kill them or kidnap them and kill their pets in front of them?” I hear Alexis say. What?! Who is she talking about. “Yeah! Let’s keep her boyfriend though and make him die long and hard. Then we can kill her.” Jackson says. WHAT THEIR PLANNING TO KILL EVERYONE!?!? AFTER I SURRENDERED?!

Not this time. I start banging on the door. “Let me out!!!!” I yell over and over. The door opens knocking me to the ground. “Shut up.” Alexis says, kicking my leg. I try not to let it hurt but it does. “What the heck is wrong with you?!” I yell at Alexis. I go to check my leg but someone grabs me, puts my hands behind my back, and I feel a metal blade across grazing my neck. “Don’t kill her yet! That would be too nice of us!” Alexis says laughing and crossing her arms over her chest, smiling evilly.

“Fine but that doesn’t mean I can’t hurt her.” Jackson says. He kicks me from behind and I fall to the ground. Jackson pins me down and moves my sleeve up. He takes a knife out of his jacket. He puts my arm out and cuts me. I scream in pain, trying to let go. “Oh whoops. It was an accident.” Jackson says smiling evilly. I feel the blood from my arm start to soak my clothes. I cry in pain as Jackson stabs my thigh. I scream and he gets up. He leaves and I lay on the floor, crying and trying to stop the bleeding.

~*~*~

(1 month later)

So far I think I’ve been gone for a month, the same thing happening every day. Jackson and Alexis would come into my room and beat me up. Then Alexis would leave and Jackson would find somewhere new to cut me. So far my ankle, shin, stomach, thighs, and both of my arms are covered in cuts. I can’t fight because I’ve become too weak, loosing lots of blood and all. But I’ve gotten stronger even though I already ate the rest of my food supply and my phones dead.

So today I was confused. The sun was all the way up and they haven’t come torture me yet. I decided to turn on the TV. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. The news was on…and the story they were covering was a rescue mission…for me! I turned it up.

“So right now we are tracking Katelyn’s phone. It seems we have just found her signal and are heading for her.”

The screen showed everyone rushing and jumping in a van. Oh my gosh. Do Jackson and Alexis know about this?! What are they gonna do?!. After a minute of thinking I heard sirens. I COULD BE GETTING RESCUED!!!

 I turned my attention back to the TV and saw the people were pulling up. I ran to the windows and saw everyone get out of cars. I saw news reporters, paramedics…but the thing that made my heart skip a beat was when Logan, Kendall, James, Melody, Annie, Savannah, and Carlos stepped out of a car. I was too busy watching the scene below that I didn’t know someone else was in the room until one of the henchmen grabbed my arms and put them behind my back. “Hello princess.” Jackson said smiling evilly.