Chapter 41

PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!!! I PROMISE THE STORY GETS BETTER JUST DONT KILL ME!!! Oh I'm alos going to try different POV's! Tell me how it is!

Katelyn’s POV

I ran down the hall and down the stairs. I can’t believe what Carlos said to me.

SO YOU CHOOSE A STUPID ACTING AND SINGING CAREER OVER ME?!?! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!

His words repeat in my head. I got in my car and drove off. I got a call from Savannah but I ignored it. I’m not in the mood for talking. I drove to the only place that was calming but far enough away so they couldn’t find me; the beach. I grabbed The Heroes Of Olympus: The Mark of Athena out of my car and sat underneath palm tree and began reading.

Kendall POV

“Carlos, one question.” I say. “What?” he says sadly. “WHY DID YOU JUST YELL AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!” I say. “I don’t know. I just didn’t want to lose her!” Carlos says running out the door. “Great now 2 people have run away!” Melody says sarcastically. “Let’s just wait. They’ll come back.” I say. “No. we need to go look for them. Who knows what Katelyn will do?! She already tried to kill herself over a hate tweet, imagine what she’s going to do when her boyfriend yells at her a week after he gave her promise rings!” Savannah says.

“I don’t care if you come with me or not, I’m finding my best friend. And with that she ran out the door.

Savannah’s POV

I can’t believe Kendall said just to wait! I mean so many things have happened to Katelyn! She got kidnapped, and tortured, and tried to kill herself! She’s my best friend. I can’t let her die because no one went looking for her. I drove around town until it was dark. In desperation I drove to the beach and saw someone under a palm tree. I get out of my car into the cold night air and see who it is.

“Katelyn!” I say and run towards her. She was shaking a little and was very pale. “Are you okay?” I ask bending down next to her. “Not really.” She said, a lost look in her eyes. “My boyfriend yelled at me and I ran out of the house in shorts and a tank top and I’m freezing.” She said laughing.

“Well do you want to go home?” I ask. ”Make Carlos go to his apartment. I don’t want to see him.” I help her stand up and we drive back home. The guys had found Carlos 2 hours ago and he was at his apartment. “Good to see you home.” Melody said. I helped Katelyn up the stairs and put her in bed.

“Tomorrow we’ll pack.” I say and turn off her lights. I can’t believe my best friend is moving halfway across the world. I go downstairs and sit next to Kendall. “I’ going to miss her.” I say. ‘So will I.” he says and I fall asleep in his arms.