Chapter 27

***Here's the next chapter! Leave comments about what you think or if you have any suggestions! I have a small case of writers block so yeah! Here's 27!***

I sat on the ground and thought. James is going to kill me! And maybe Carlos. I sat there until I heard Carlos walk up. "Uh oh." He said. "I'm so sorry! They ran off too fast and I lost them! James is going to kill me!" I tell him. "It's fine. Sydney once ran off but then she came back...but that was at my house. Want to go there? Maybe she missed home?" He said, helping me up.

I grabbed his hand and we took off. After a short walk/run we got to Carlos' house I saw how big it really was. It was a 2 story cream/brown color and had a big deck and pool out back. We went out back and I looked in Sydney's dog house. "Not here." I said standing up straight. "Let's check inside?" Carlos said. We went to a back door with a dog door. We went in and searched the big house. "Not here." He said sighing in defeat. "Should we call James and tell him?" I asked.

"Nah let's wait. We can leave Sissy and Yuma here why we look around." He said. We took off Sissy's and Yuma's leashes and let them run around. Carlos and left taking the leashes in case they got off theirs. "Let's go find 2 world famous dogs!" I said as we jumped in Carlos' car to search around quicker.

~*~*~*~*~

"Food!" I said as Carlos came back to our table with my chicken nuggets from Chick Fil A. After searching for 2 hours it was 6 o'clock and we decided to wait till tomorrow to continue or search. We haven't told James about losing his "baby" or fact we haven't told anyone. "Let's finish eating then go get Yuma and Sissy." Carlos said. "Yep then face the wrath of James Maslow." I said.

We finished eating and got Sissy and Yuma. Carlos and I walked in through the front entrance, which now only gets 5-10 fans in all, since for everyone under the age of 18, they have school. "Do you think they will notice?" Carlos asked. "No they won't at all!" I said sarcastically. "You really think so?" He asks obviously not catching onto my sarcasm. "I was being sarcastic baby. They are totally going to notice." I say. We walk up to the door and I unlock it. We walk over and see everyone watching TV.

 "Hey! Where were you guys?" Savannah asks. "You lost Bernard didn't you?" Logan says probably seeing the guilt in my face. "Um no. I'm really sorry but I lost Fox and Sydney." I said looking at the ground. "YOU WHAT!?" James yelled. I heard a big crash and looked up. James had smashed a vase on the floor and through a chair. "James I'm sorry! They kept pulling and Sydney was too strong and ripped off the leashes and Fox ran after her. We searched for hours-" I said but was cut off by James punching Carlos in the stomach. Carlos moans in pain and doubles over. "James!" Kendall yells.

 "It's wasn't his fault James! What was that for!?" I yell at him. James puts up a fist and aims for me I block my face in fear  but Logan and Kendall hold him back. The girls just stand there in shock. I bend down to where Carlos was on the floor. I put one hand on his shoulder and one on the floor only to feel a stabbing pain. "Ahh!" I yell. "What!?" The girls say. "There's a piece of glass in my hand!" I yell holding my wrist and looking at my split open hand and the blood dripping onto the floor.

The girls walk over with ice packs for Carlos and help him stand. “Um split open hand here!” I say. “Oh gosh, that’s deep! We need to take you to the emergency room!” Savannah says. “NO! I’m NOT going back to that horrid place. I’ll take out the glass, clean it, and put a bandage on it.” I say standing up and going to the bathroom. I wince at the pain when I take the glass out with tweezers. I put it in the trash and took out the hydrogen peroxide. I cried in pain and bit my lip as I cleaned it. I wrapped up my now sore left hand and walked out.

I noticed James wasn’t there. “Where’s James?” I ask, sitting next to Carlos on the couch. “He left, went to look for Fox and also we kind of made him leave because of his anger.” Annie says. “Oh okay.” I say and snuggling with Carlos and watching the random movie that was on.