Chapter 42

***A few chapters beforeand the next few ones are kinda like Big Time Break Up :) DONT KILL ME OR HATE ME!!!!!!!! I promise everything turns out fine so lets all calm down and think nice happy thoughts about kittens!***

I woke up and stretched. I looked out my window and saw the busy city of Los Angeles. I walked over and brushed out my hair then slid on my slippers. I walked downstairs and saw everyone in party hats with a big banner saying "We will miss you Katelyn!" "Surprise!" They all said. I smiled and ran over and gave them all hugs...except Carlos. "We thought we would throw you a going away party." Annie said. "Thanks guys." I said. "It was Carlos' idea." James said. I turned to Carlos.

 "Thanks." I said. "We also got you a present." Kendall said. They handed me a wrapped gift with a bow. I opened it and inside was a collage picture frame with the picture from the KCAs, when we went to Maui, and all the picture of the last year. Tears came to my eyes. "Thanks guys! I'm going to miss you so much!" I said and they gave me a group hug. "Now go pack, you have 4 hours before you need to go to the airport." Melody said.

 I smiled at them and headed up to my room. I pulled out my suit case and set it on my bed. I went to my closet and folded my shirts into that one and my jeans and shorts. I got another and filled it with my shoes, socks, bras, underwear, and stuff like that. I got out another and filled that with my hair products, makeup, curling iron and straightener, and pajamas.

I got out I more and filled it with my random stuff like my BTR stuff, my pillow and blanket, electronics (except my laptop), and I was done. I looked at the clock. It was 12. One hour left in L.A. I grabbed a back pack and filled it with my book, laptop, a small pillow, and my small picture of everyone in Maui. I took the bigger picture frame, wrapped it in a blanket, and put it in a suitcase. I was done packing. I looked at my now almost empty room. I can't bring everything so I will leave it here, for when I come back. I stared at my room. This room used to be owned by a Rusher. Now it's owned by a girl who is best friends with BTR. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice when Carlos came in.

 I missed him but he called my job stupid when he has the exact same one. And he yelled at me! But I still love him. "Hey." He said. "Hi. Thanks for the party." I said. "Welcome. Well um I-I'm sorry about last night and yelling at you. I-" but I cut him off by smashing my lips with his. I pulled away and he looked surprised. I hugged him and hurried my head in his chest. "I'm going to miss you so much." I said. "I am too." He said. "Maybe you can come and visit I you aren't busy with filming or writing songs or doing concerts." I said. "Yeah." He said. He pulled back and pulled something out of his pocket. He grabbed my hand and slid on our promise ring.

I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Can you go get the guys to help me carry all this down?" I said gesturing to my big pile of suitcases. "Sure." He said laughing. I grabbed my backpack and got a text from Jason saying a limo will pick me up. The guys carried down my luggage and the limo driver came up and got my luggage. I stood in front of everyone. "I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I sobbed and gave them a group hug. "I'll miss you more." Savannah said.

"No I'm going to miss her more." Carlos said. Everyone pulled away and had a confused look. Oh yeah they didn't know we made up. I held up my ring and pointed to it. They made an "ohhhh" sort of face. "Miss we have to leave." The limo driver said. "Bye. See you next year." I said and gave everyone another hug. They left, leaving me with Carlos. "Call me whenever you can." I said. "Okay. What if you're sleeping?" He said. "I'll wake up." I said smiling. "I'm going to miss you Katelyn. You'll do great. Next time we see each other, you'll be famous." He said. "Yeah." I said. "Miss come on!" He said. "I love you." I said and wrapped my arms around Carlos. “I love you too.” He said. “Don’t you dare forget me Carlos Roberto Pena Jr!” I said. “I won’t.” he said. I walked out the door and got in the limo. I turned around and saw everyone standing there. I waved bye and stared at them until I couldn’t see them anymore.