Chapter 28

"We are never going to find them!" I said to the girls as I sat on a bench. "We've looked everywhere!" Annie said sitting down next to me. It was 10 am and we had been searching since 7. The boys looking together and the girls and I together. "How do you find 2 famous dogs in the city of Los Angeles?" Melody asks sighing. "Hm let's keep looking." I say standing up. "Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom in there." Savannah said gesturing to a McDonalds. "I have to go too." Melody said walking after her.

 A few minutes passed. "Do you think the guys had any luck?" Annie said. "I don't think so; Carlos or one of the guys would have called." I said grabbing my hand that got cut because wit started stinging. "Is your hand okay?" Annie asks. She must have guessed. "Yeah its fine, just stings a little." I say. "Wait is that Fox!?" Annie says pointing to a little black and white puppy. "It is! Fox!" I say running. I get to the alley opening where we saw him. "Where is-" Annie says but I don't here the rest because I feel something hard connect with my head and I pass out.

I wake up and my head is throbbing. I open my eyes and see I'm tied to a chair with rope with my hands in front. Did I get kidnapped!? It's happened before and I don't like it. "Hello!? Let me go!!!" I yell. "Katelyn be quiet!" I heard-Savannah?-say. "Savannah!?" I say. "The one and only!" She says. I turn and see Savannah, Annie, and Melody tied to chairs.

 "How did we get here!? Who kidnapped us? I don't like this!" I say starting to cry. I don't want to repeat what happened 6 months ago. "We don't know. But calm down everything will be alright." Annie said. "How do you know!? You've never been through this before!! It's the most painful, scariest thing ever!! I don't want to repeat what happened with Jackson ad Alexis!!!" I yelled, crying harder.

"Katelyn Shh. We know you’re scared, we are too but you’re probably super scared, but we need to get free." Melody said. I say there silent for a minute crying. I lifted my head and looked around for the first time. There were 2 beds, a bathroom, and a window. We were just sitting quietly when 4 girls walked in through the door. They closed it and stared at us. “Good you’re awake.” A girl with blonde hair said.

“Who the fork are you?!” I yell at her. “Haha funny. My names Ashley.” She said smirking. “And this is Rachel, McKenzie, and Susie.” Ashley said, the other girls waving hi when their name was said. “Why are we here?” Savannah asked. “Um well let me see. With you guys out of the way I can have Carlos.” Ashley said. “I can have James.” Rachel said. “I can have Kendall.” McKenzie said. “And I can have Logan!” Susie said.

“Well last time I checked, those guys are our boyfriends you dumbo!” I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Just shut up!” Ashley squeaked stomping her foot. “Let’s go. Bye girls.” McKenzie said. They left and the girls and I just kept on yelling. "Wait is that a nail file on the floor by the bathroom!?" I asked after yelling some ugly words at the kidnappers I’d rather not say.

 "It is!" Savannah said. I stood up, which was extremely hard consisting I was tied to a chair. After a few struggles I finally picked it up. I walked over and handed it to Annie, she was the closest to me. She grabbed the file in her tied hands and finally cut my rope. “Yes!” I said. I untied the girls and we all rubbed our rope burns.

“Is the door unlocked?” I asked. I walked over and moved the handle. It was open. “Let’s go!” Melody said. “I’m a ninja!” I said doing funny ninja moves and rolling across the floor. “Yes yes you are.” Savannah said laughing at me. “They really like BTR.” Annie said as we walked down a hallway covered in BTR posters. “Yep.” I said.

We kept walking and finally came to a living room. “They aren’t here.” Melody said. “They must have left.” Annie said. “I want food!” I said running to the refrigerator.  The girls and I all grabbed something to eat, me eating chocolate pie, and sat down. I heard a scratching noise. “What was that?” Annie asked holding onto Melody’s arm. “Wait…” I said. I stood up and walked over to a closet door that had the scratching noises.

I opened it and was tackled by A German Shepherd and Alaskan Klee Kai. “Sydney! Fox!” we all said. I petted them and gave them kisses then stood up.

“Wait I have my phone! Duh!” I said taking out my phone. “It’s been 1 week!” I said looking at the date. “What?!” The girls said. “Yes! Ooo I have satellite but only 1 bar! Let me call Carlos!” I said. I dialed Carlos’ number and he answered on the 1st ring. “Katelyn?! Are you with the girls?! Are you okay?!” he shouted into the phone.

“Carlos, I’m fine and yes I’m with my girls and the dogs. Crazy fans kidnapped us.” I said. “Okay! See you soon! Stay safe babe. Love you.” He said. “Love you-“I said into the phone getting cut off. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Ashley yelled. “Calling my boyfriend.” I said smiling sweetly. The other girls had their hands held behind their backs by Ashley’s “sidekicks”. She ran for me but I ducked and she flew over me. I turned around, strattled her and held her arms down, pinning her. “And the ninja wins!” I say.

“Katelyn?!” I heard Carlos from the other line. I picked up my phone, still sitting on Ashley. “Hey baby. Sorry ninja had to kick some butt. See you soon! Love you!” I said hanging up. “GET OFF ME!” Ashley screamed trying to wiggle her way out from under me. “I’m good.” I said. I flipped her over and tied her hands to her back. I got up and hit the girls in their pressure points on their shoulders and soon enough had 4 girls tied with rope on a couch.

“The police will come and get ya. Toodles!” I said taking their car keys and walking out the door with Annie, Savannah, Melody, and 2 adorable dogs.