Chapter 64

After the concert we were all were chilling on the couch. "Hey how about we go down to the beach?" I said. "But we already went to the beach today." James said. "Not to swim you dumbo! Stop acting like I'm a dumb blonde!" I say laughing.

"Let's go and have a bonfire and s'mores and just hang out." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah!" All the girls said. "Oh okay! That sounds fun!" Kendall said. "Hey we can also play some music!" Logan said. "So where is the party?" James asked. "The party's wherever you are." I said copying Big Time Surprise. We all burst out laughing.

Once I could breathe again Carlos said "The party's at the beach James. We just said it was a beach party." "Oh right." James said causing everyone to laugh. "Okay well lets go!" Kendall said. We all told Ranel we were leaving and got in the car. We drove to a store and got marshmallows, graham crackers, and lots of chocolate. I knew already I wasn't going to eat any s'mores. I mean I want to lose weight not gain 50 thousand pounds by eating a s'more. We got to the beach and started the fire. Everyone else ate s'mores while I sat and watched the fire and the now black ocean. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten since 6 and it was now 10. Wait I'm NOT hungry.

If I keep telling myself that then maybe it will go away. "Tag you’re it!" Carlos yelled tagging James. They had started playing tag while I zoned out. James started heading towards me so I jumped up off the log I was sitting on and ran. I looked back and saw James was only 5 feet away. I took off, running faster, and ran around the circle of the fire. "Slow poke!" I yelled behind me.

James kept chasing me while the others stood and watched. I was running and tripped over a log. I figured I would be landing in sand but the fire was closer than expected and I was falling straight into it. I put my hands out to break my fall and felt my hands burn and my world turned into flames.