Chapter 59

They're back. Alexis and Jackson.  I was scared. A lot. They were back. “CARLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and tried to run past them to the stairs. “Not this time.” Alexis said. Jackson grabbed me and threw me onto the ground. I broke my fall with my wrist and a shooting pain went through it. “You sent us to jail and now you’re going to pay.” He said and jumped on top of me. “You WILL love me. You WILL forget about Carlos. You WILL let me kill that baby.” Jackson said and his fist connected with my jaw.

I screamed in pain and Carlos came running up the stairs. “Get away from her.” Carlos growled and tackled Jackson. Then Alexis jumped on me. “I’m going to make your life horrible. Now let’s watch your NEW boyfriend beat up your OLD boyfriend.” She said. I turned and saw Jackson was punching Carlos. “Why did you have to steal my girlfriend?!” he said and punched Carlos.

“I’m not your girlfriend!” I yelled at Jackson just to receive a slap from Alexis. I started crying even harder. “And most of all…YOU GOT HER PREGNANT!” he yelled and punched Carlos again. Jackson got up and Carlos lay unconscious. “Let’s go.” Jackson said and Alexis got off me. The last thing I remember was my stomach getting kicked then Jackson hitting and punching me till I blacked out.

~*~*~*~

I woke up and immediately got scared. My face and stomach were hurting. Oh god please let my baby be alive. I stood up and turned on a light. I was in an apartment and there were windows but they were locked shut. I looked over the city of New York and started crying.

 I was scared out of my mind. Carlos got hurt because of me, my worst enemies (who were supposed to be in jail) have kidnapped me again, beated me and tried to kill my baby, and I don’t even know if it’s still alive! I started sobbing and fell to the ground.

I went through this a year ago, I don’t need to go through it again, especially since this time I’m pregnant and Jackson and Alexis want to kill him/her.  I don’t want to go through the pain and the beating and the things Jackson has planned. I cried and cried and cried. Once I finally cried all my tears out I had the nerve to check the date. There was a calendar on the wall….and it was 3 days later.

I went to check if I had my phone but I remembered I had left it in my bunk on the bus. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I saw a note.

Dear Katelyn,

So I decided to come back and make you miserable. I figured I would just kidnap you and beat you but then Alexis and I checked the news and saw your  boyfriend- wait now he’s your ex because you are dating me, ex- boyfriend got you pregnant. So that means I’m your new boyfriend. I’m going to kill that baby inside you and get you pregnant with MY baby. I’m telling you this because this time there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I sat there shocked. I hated Jackson…a lot. But now that I know that he is trying to kill my baby inside me, only to make me pregnant with his was horrifying.  Then Jackson and Alexis came through the door. “Good you’re awake. Now I can beat you more.” Jackson said. He grabbed me and threw me against the wall. I crumpled to the ground and he got on top of me and started punching me.