Chapter 62

"Hey guys!" I said and the boys gave me a group hug. "We missed you! Are you feeling better?" Logan said. "Yes. I feel a lot better now that you guys are here!" I said smiling. "Hey how about we go to Clearwater Beach for the day then come back in time for the concert?" James asked. "Yeah!" We all said. Since none of us had our bathing suits we went to a store. I was looking down the aisles of bikinis when I faltered. What if I'm now skinny enough for a bikini?

All those girls in magazines are skinnier and prettier than me. Even Annie, Savannah, and Melody are skinnier than me! I went over to the one piece’s. There is no way I'm getting a two piece. I'm fat. Maybe I should start eating less? Maybe skip breakfast and lunch? Carlos finally walked over. "Why are you getting a one piece?" He asked. "I don't won’t people staring at the bruises on my stomach." I lied. The bruise had already gone away.

 "Oh okay" he said. I grabbed the nearest one piece, a dark purple one, and Carlos and I headed to check out where James, Logan, and Kendall were waiting for us. We all got bathing suits and towels and headed out to our rental car. I scooted into the seat followed by Carlos and Kendall. We drove to the beach and I went into the bathroom to change. I put on my bathing suit and looked in the mirror. I really am fat. Maybe 112 pounds is too much for an 18 year old? I put my clothes in my bag and kept my towel out.

I held my bag in front of my stomach and walked out. I saw Carlos and the guys under an umbrella with beach towels and walked over. There was barely anyone at the beach so that meant fans wouldn't mob us. "Hey babe." Carlos said and kissed my cheek. "Hey." I said. "Who's ready to go swimming?" Kendall asked before taking off towards the ocean, James and Logan following him. "Want to swim?" Carlos asked. "Nah. I want to tan and I haven't talked to the girls in a while. I pulled out my IPhone and clicked on Skype.

"Katelyn!" They all said as they crowded around the screen and I smiled. I missed them. "Hey guys!" I said. We talked for at least an hour before they had to go and I lay out to tan. It gave me some time to think. Maybe if I stopped eating breakfast, lunch, and only ate something small for dinner I could slim down. Or do that and go to the gym? Either way I'm going to have to become skinny. Carlos wouldn't want to marry me if I'm fat right? So I decided it. I'm going to eat less, exercise, and become skinny like those people in the magazines.