Chapter 63

After tanning for a while I decided to swim. "Look! Dolphins!" Logan said. I turned and saw dolphins jumping out of the water only 10 feet away. "Awww!" I said. Everyone stood and watched them. Only a few second later a large dolphin jumping and bit a dolphin. Only it wasn't a dolphin, it was a shark and it was 10 feet away from me.

 "Shark!" Kendall yelled and I turned, trying to run and fight against the current of the wave coming in. I was fighting against the current when I saw a fin starting to circle. I screamed and felt someone pick me up. A few seconds later I was on the beach, shaking in fear. "Are you okay?" Carlos asked. "Yes just shaken up." I said. We all decided to just sit.

"Hey I was wondering if you want to go out to dinner tonight and after we could go see my parents." Carlos said, grabbing my hand. I forgot his parents lived here. "Sure." I said. I'll just not eat a lot. I'll pretend I'm not hungry.

~*~*~*~*

Later on I was in skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder top and a pair of silver ballet flats. I braided my hair and grabbed my phone. "Come on." Carlos said and we walked out to the car. We got in and he drove off. "Where are we going for dinner?" I asked Carlos. "It's a secret." He said. I laughed.

"So today we went to the beach, then to a dinner (which is a secret), and then going to see your family, then at 8 we have a concert." I said. "Yup." Carlos said popping the p and we both laughed. A while later we pulled into...a bowling alley? "We're going bowling!?" I asked excitedly. I love bowling. "Yep!" Carlos said and we got out of the car. We got our shoes, bought a lane, and set up the score board thing.

An hour later I got a strike. "My 5th strike!" I said dancing.

 "Oh be quiet." Carlos said laughing. "Hey the games over. Want to go get some pizza and drinks?" I asked. "Sure." He said as he put his arm over my shoulder. We got in line and got our drinks and pizza. We walked back over to a table behind our lane. "This pizza is good!" I said taking a big bite of cheese pizza. "It is." Carlos said nodding his head.

The pizza tasted and looked so good I wanted to eat the whole thing, but I can't or I'll get even fatter. "Eat some more." Carlos said. "No thanks. I'm not that hungry." I lied. "Oh okay. More for me!" He said. After Carlos finished the pizza we gave the bowling shoes back and got our shoes. We left and went to his parents' house. We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

A woman opened the door and smiled. "Carlos!" She said and gave him a hug. Everyone else came and gave him hugs. I stood there awkwardly until Carlos turned around to me. "Guys, this is my girlfriend- wait soon to be wife- Katelyn." He said smiling. Everyone looked shocked. "Um hi." I said waving my hand. Then Carlos’ dad broke the silence.

"So nice to finally meet you Katelyn! Carlos tells us so much about you!" He said. We went inside and all chilled in the living room, talking and Carlos and I told our story, from when he knocked me on my butt to me going on your with them. After talking it was 7:15 and we had to go to sound check. We said good bye and headed to the arena.