Chapter 3

So I sit in my living room playing truth or dare with the hottest boy band ever. It’s true because Parade magazine said so! Well anyways, so far Annie was dared to run in the lobby screaming, “I like fried chicken!!!” which she did and it was hilarious. James was dared to put peanut butter in his hair, Melody was dared to tell the most embarrassing moment of her life, which was singing the BTR theme song in class without realizing and we haven’t done many truths. So we sit here when Logan decides on me. “Truth or dare Katelyn?” Logan asks, a smirk growing on his face. Oh great. “Ummm dare I guess.” He, James, Kendall and the girls talk in a circle, Carlos excluded because he was getting water from the kitchen. Carlos comes back just as they finally decide. “I dare you to kiss Carlos.” Logan says, smirking. What? Did I hear him right?

“W-what?” I stutter. “You heard me. I dare you to kiss Carlos.” Logan replies. I look over and see Carlos blushing and feel heat creep onto my cheeks. “Uh okay.” I turn towards Carlos and lean in. God, everyone’s staring at us. Then Carlos kisses me, closing the distance between our lips. It’s sweet and long. After a while I pull away and everyone claps. I start to blush and look away but see Carlos smiling. My phone beeps and I take it out. I click on twitter and see I have one new mention. I click on it and see James had posted a picture with me tagged. “Playing truth or dare with @katelynlovesyouxox Did you enjoy it @thecarlospena?” I read. Oh my god. “How did you get my twitter?! And why did you tag me?!” I say to James. “Well I just searched your name found you and decided to have fun!” James says. Man. My phone keeps beeping at how many mentions I have and how many followers I’m getting. Not to mention the hate.

“Yes.” Carlos said. “What?” Everyone asks, confused. “Yes, I did enjoy the kiss.” Carlos said, a little louder.

Oh my. Carlos Roberto Pena Jr. just admitted he liked kissing me!!! “Awww!” Savannah says squealing and smiling with the rest of the girls. “Well I did too.” I said looking at Carlos and smiling. “Okay enough lovey dovey stuff! How about we watch a movie?” Kendall said, waving his hands. “How about…The Hunger Games?” Carlos says picking up the DVD. “TEAM PEETA!!!” All the girls and I scream. It's kind of a ritual. The Hunger Games is our favorite movie and we are all desperately in love with Peeta Melalrk. “Weirdoes!” Carlos said as they all laugh at us. Everyone walks to the couch, while I run and jump over the couch, Spiderman style. I can tell the boys thought I was crazy, where the girls were used to it. Everyone joins me on the 3 couches. I snuggle into Carlos’ chest and pull my feet up. Savannah is snuggling with Kendall with his arm around her, Melody is sitting on James’ lap with her head on his shoulder, and Annie has her head on Logan’s shoulder and his arm is around her. I hit play with the remote and the movie starts. I smirk as I think of all the things the girls and I will end up yelling out.

***Not as long as I intended it to be but at least it's something!! What do you think so far?***