Chapter 13

***Soryy I took so long! I haven't had time to type but here it is! More posting tomorrow! Remember to fan, comment, vote and all!***

I’m bored. That’s how my Saturday morning has been. Everyone is out on lunch dates and Carlos is at Pet Smart getting the big time pets’ food. So that’s why I sit in zebra striped pajama shorts with a purple tank top on my bed, answering twitters on my new laptop. Hmm what should I do? Idea!

“Twitcam anyone?” I type into twitter. I log onto twitcam and start a session. Instantly I get all these twitcamers. “Hey everyone!” I say waving at the camera. “Hey Katelyn, Are you dating Carlos, and hiiii” is what the responses are. “Sooo who’s in for a prank call?” I tell them smiling evilly and getting up to grab one of the land line phones. “Hmm James?” I ask everyone. They all say yes. I dial James’ number and put it on speaker.

“Hello?” James’ voice answers. I see everyone in the chat hold back their laughs. “Oh my gosh are you James Maslow?! I can’t believe I’m on the phone with James Maslow!!!!!” I scream into the phone in a girly voice. “Umm yeah…may I ask how you got this number?” James asks sounding worried. I smile at the camera.

“Oh I got it on twitter! It’s trending worldwide!!” I tell him biting my lip to keep from laughing. “Uh uh-“ I hear James before he drops the phone. I hang up and burst out laughing. “He dropped the phone!” I tell everyone. They start laughing and start asking questions.

“Kates?” I hear Carlos from downstairs. “Up here babe!” I yell to him. A minute later Carlos comes through the door. “Hey babe.” Carlos says sitting on the bed next to me and leaning in for a kiss but I put a finger up to stop him. “We’re on twitcam.” I say pointing at the screen to the girls who are freaking out.

“Hey guys.” Carlos says smiling his amazing, adorable smile at the screen. “Hey Carlos!” They all say. “We’ll have to chat some other time! I have to feed Sydney, Yuma and the rest of em!” I say. “Bye!!” everyone says and I log off.

“You didn’t have to go. I could’ve fed them by myself.” Carlos says. “I know but I wanted that kiss.” I say smiling and leaning in. Then we kissed. I kissed him back like I’ve never kissed before and before I knew it we were having a full on make out session. He started to push me down onto the bed with his hand on my back and one in my hair. He pressed his muscled chest against mine and I ran my hands threw his hair. It was like I’m in heaven, his weight on me being nothing.

We kissed for about 5 minutes till he pulled away, both of us out of breath. I stared at his eyes. We laid there like that staring at each other when my phone beeped. He moved off of me and I grabbed my phone. “School got damaged during winter break. School is canceled and diplomas will be sent to students.” I read. “Eeeep!!” I yell getting up and screaming and jumping up and down. “What?” Carlos says standing up. “The college got damaged during winter break so they canceled school and their sending my diploma!!!!! I graduated college!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Carlos grabbed my waist lifting me in the air spinning me around. “Woo hoo!” he said. He set me down keeping his hands on my waist. “Let’s go downstairs. I’m sure everyone will be getting home soon and I’m sure the girlies graduated too.” I said standing on my tippy toes and kissing his lips. I left my room and started walking for the stairs with Carlos behind me.

I went to go step but tripped on the top step. I screamed and felt then wind rush in my face. I shut my eyes waiting for the impact but felt Carlos’ strong arms around me. He pulled me close. “Be careful.” Carlos whispers in my ear.  We head down the stairs and I go to sit on the couch when everyone walks through the door, James with an angry look on his face. “What’s wrong James?” I ask him knowing it’s about the call.

“My stupid cell phone number is on TWITTER!!! Some girl got my number off twitter and said it was trending worldwide!!!” James said sitting on the couch and putting his hands in his face. “Wow are you sure?” I ask him. He looks at me and says “Yes!!!” Melody walks over and sits next to him patting his back. Logan grabs a soda from the fridge and he and Annie sit down.

“Well James….” I said, him looking up   at me. “Oh my gosh are you James Maslow?! I can’t believe I’m on the phone with James Maslow!!!!!” I say mimicking my girlie voice from the phone call earlier. “THAT WAS YOU?!?!?!” James yells at me. James gets up and starts heading towards me.

Fork.

Carlos goes to stop James but James grabs me to quick. James pins me on the ground with him on top off me. “Get off of me! All I did was prank you and you’re really heavy!” I say. “Well well well Kates, what punishment should you be getting today?” I see Savannah, Melody, and Annie staring at me worriedly. “Are you ticklish Katelyn?” James asks me.

Oh great. Ok I’m very ticklish but don’t enjoy being tickled. I shake my head but Logan yells. “She is ticklish! Tickle her!!!” Curse you Logan. James starts tickling me and I start squealing and trying to move. “Stop!!” I yell. James keeps tickling me but I’m laughing so hard I’m about to lose my breath. “James….can’t…breath!” I say trying to breath but he keeps tickling me. I start to get light headed and start gasping for air but James keeps tickling me so I keep laughing. “James stop! She can’t breathe!“ Savannah yells.

 “James stop!” Annie and Melody yell. “James stop it!” Kendall yells. I need air. Now. Then I’m about to black out from the lack of air when James weight gets thrown off me and the tickling stops. I look over and see Carlos has tackled James and has him pinned. I breathe in air but it’s more like gasping. I cough and start breathing heavily. “Are you okay?!” Savannah comes over and sits by me on the ground. “Kinda” I say grabbing my chest. Then Carlos comes over and picks me up and sits me in his lap. “Are you okay?! Can you breathe?!” he asks me looking in my eyes.

I nod still catching my breath. I get up and walk over to where James is standing. “Not cool bro.”I say calmly then shove him hard and surprisingly he falls on the ground. Everyone bursts out laughing. “Now we’re even.” I say. “Good one!” Melody says giving me a high five.

“Soo what now?” Logan asks. “Our college is ruined and we graduated!!” I yell at the girls. “What?!” they all say jumping up and down. “Yay!” Annie screams. “Woo hoo!” Melody. “Oh yeah!” Savannah. “I say we celebrate.” Kendall says. “Hey why don’t we go to that club in Los Angeles?” Logan asks. “Sure!” I say. “Girlies. We have some major preparing to do! We’re going to a party!” Melody yells and we all run up to her room, leaving the guys standing alone in the living room.