Chapter 40

OMR BOTH STORIES HAVE OVER 1000 READS!!!! Also it's chapter 40! Don't hate me for what happens! Please don't kill me! *runs and hides behnd Carlos* anywho here ya go!

We all sat on the couches surrounding the table where my phone was sitting. I’ve been waiting for 2 hours for it to ring. “He probably is going to say I didn’t get the part.” I say sadly. “What?! No! You’re an amazing singer!” Carlos says. “Thanks baby.” I say when my phone rings. Everyone, including me screams. I grab my phone and click answer. “Hello?” I say.

“Hi! You got the job!” Mason says. “I got the job?!” I say and everyone screams. “Also we would like to know if you would like to become an actress too.” He says. “And an acting career to?!” Everyone jumps up and down and screams. “Yes but it’s you have to move to England for the acting lessons, singing lessons, and everything for at least a year.” He says and I frown.

“I have to move to England for a year?” I say. Everyone goes to woo hoo but everyone stops. “Yep. We leave tomorrow. See you then!” he says and I end the call.

“I have to go to England in order for me to get the acting and singing job for a year.” I say tears beginning to form in my eyes. Carlos looks at me. “Please tell me you aren’t taking the job so you’ll stay with me!” he says but I can tell he didn’t mean to say it. Everyone looks sad and they are all staring at me.

“I- I d-don’t know.” I say.  I mean I would like to be a singer and actor.

“SO YOU CHOOSE A STUPID ACTING AND SINGING CAREER OVER ME?!?! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!” he yells at me and it breaks my heart. I start crying. “Yeah. I think I am choosing the job over you!” I say tears falling down my cheeks.

“And you can keep your stupid ring too! I don’t know why I ever promised you Carlos! How can we have a future if you yell at me?!” I say taking the ring off and throwing it at him. I run out the door, not looking back.

Carlos POV

I can’t believe she will have to move to England. “Please tell me you aren’t taking the job so you’ll stay with me!” I say. I didn’t mean to but it slipped out. “I- I d-don’t know.” She said looking scared and confused. I get mad because she said she didn’t know. I mean I gave her a freaking promise ring!

“SO YOU CHOOSE A STUPID ACTING AND SINGING CAREER OVER ME?!?! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!” I yell at her and I can see she was shocked and scared.

As soon as I said it, I regretted it. “Yeah. I think I am choosing the job over you!” she says. “And you can keep your stupid ring too! I don’t know why I ever promised you Carlos! How can we have a future if you yell at me?!” she says to me, tears staining her face. She takes the ring off and throws it at

 me, running out the door.

Everyone stays silent. “What did I just do?” I say sitting down.