Chapter 43

Carlos POV

We all stood there waving good bye. “I’m going to miss her.” I said. “We all are.” James said patting my back. “Bet you won’t forget the good bye kiss huh?” Savannah said and the girls started making kissy noise. And that’s when I realized something.

We had forgotten the good bye kiss.

 I stood there not able to move. “Carlos what’s wrong?” Annie asked. Everyone gasped. “No.” Kendall said. “You forgot the good bye kiss?!” they all screamed. I just nodded my head. What am I going to do?

“We need to get you to the airport!” They said. We all ran around the hotel and jumped in the car. Logan started the engine and we sped off. How could I forget the good bye kiss?! We sped into the airport parking lot and Logan slammed on the brakes. As soon as the car stopped I jumped out and ran through the doors.

I ran and ran until I found Katelyn. She was getting ready to board the plane. I ran up to her. “Katelyn!” I said. “Carlos.” She said and smiled. “We forgot our good bye kiss.” I said. “I know.” She said and tears formed in her eyes. I leaned in and we kissed. It was the best one of my life. The intercom called plane 546 for England and I pulled away. “I love you Katelyn. Nothing will change that. You will forever be my Worldwide and Cover Girl” I said.

“I’ll call you when I get off the plane. I love you.” She said “I love you too.” I said. I gave her one last kiss and a hug. She walked down the aisle to plane 546. I watched her walk away until she disappeared. I didn’t just watch “her”, I watched my life, love, everything walk away. My Cover Girl. I walked over to a window and watched the plane take off.

I whispered “I love you.” And walked back to everyone else.