Chapter 25

***Okay! This ones alittle random-ish I guess with what hapens but anyways....THIS STORY HAS OVER 560 FORKING READS!!! Thank you soooo much! So here's chaptter 25! Have to do homework that I didn't do in O.B so I don't think I can post until tomorrow! Love ya!***

"Carlos!!!!" I yell from my spot on the couch. "What?!" He yells back from upstairs. "I want nachos!!!!" "Well then get them! Oh wait never mind you can't!" Carlos yelled. I heard him come down the stairs and I turned around. Nobody else was one so Carlos was my "servant" guy. "Make sure there's extra cheese!" I say when he grabs the phone for room service

~*~*~*~

After the nachos came Carlos and I decided to watch a movie. "AHHHH!" I yell jumping and hiding in Carlos' chest, making the nacho chips go everywhere. Carlos had convinced me to watch Paranormal Activity 3 and I was scared out of my mind. "Shh. It's only a movie." Carlos whispered in my ear and patting my back. "No it's not!" I yelled. "What do you mean?" Carlos asked.

 The one thing no one new about me was that back in the orphanage, it was haunted and a ghost haunted me. Carlos paused the movie and pulled me out of his chest. "Tell me what's wrong." He said putting his hands on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes. "Um well back when I was in an orphanage, it was haunted. There was a ghost that would hurt and torture me and no one else. It was the most terrifying thing of my life because no one believed me. So I ran away and went to another orphanage.

But he somehow always found me. I haven't seen him since I met you guys. It was just- just horrible!" I said crying and putting my face in my hands. "Oh. It’s okay I’ll protect you if he ever try's to hurt you." He said pulling me into a hug and kissing my temple. "Haha thought you could get a boyfriend  to save you, did you?" A voice said. It was a voice I knew by heart, the voice of Avaloc.

I got out of Carlos chest and saw a see through make, he was pale, his eyes black holes, with a hole in chest, where he was shot and it killed him. "Wh-wha-what do y-you want Avaloc?" I asked. He just grinned evilly. "I thought I'd pay you a visit." He said taking a step closer to me. "Leave her alone!" Carlos said jumping in front of me.

 "Oh whatever. Sleep well." Avaloc said and Carlos fell to the ground.

I knelt down beside him. "What did you do to him!?" I screamed at Avaloc. "Oh he's just sleeping. I'll wake him up when I'm done." He said. "So what do you want?" I asked again. “Oh I came to make you remember.” He said. “Remember what?” I ask. “Oh you don’t know? Today’s the day I killed your parents 17 years ago!” Avaloc said. What? No. “YOU KILLED MY PARENTS?!”

 I yelled at him standing up, ignoring the pain in my ankle. “Why yes I did. They saved you by letting me kill them but I never said I wouldn’t haunt you.” He said laughing evilly. “I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO CRUEL?!?! YOU TOOK MY ARENTS FROM ME!!! YOU’RE THE MOST-“ I yelled at him but got cut off by him choking me.

“S-s-stop.” I stumbled out. “Haha I’m good. I don’t need to be somewhere for 10 minutes.” Avaloc said looking at his watch. I won’t die this way. I was at death’s door before and I don’t need to again. He kept choking me and my mind was going fuzzy. Then I saw a couple, shimmering behind Avaloc.

The women was beautiful, she had dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was stunning. The man had brown army cut hair with piercing blue eyes. I’ve never seen them before but I knew who they were. My parents. “Think of a happy place Katelyn! It will stop him!” My mom said. That was the first time I ever heard her voice.

I thought of the time Carlos and I first kissed. I thought of doing a happy dance with the girlies when we graduated college. I remember the first time I met Savannah and when I met the other girls and the boys knocking me on my butt. And lastly I thought of my parents.

 I kept thinking, remembering those happy moments, my head hurting from lack of oxygen. Then it was gone. I fell to the ground and saw Avaloc was gone. My parents walked over, their shimmering forms helping me up.

“M-mom. D-dad.” I said starting to cry. I reached out to touch them but my hand slid right through. “We can’t say much longer. We figured we’d help you get rid of him.” My dad said. “Thanks. “I said smiling at my parents. “We love you Katelyn.” My mom said. They started to disappear. “I-I love you guys too.” I said, and with that they vanished.

I wiped off my tears and knelt down to Carlos and shook his shoulder. “Carrrlloooss, wakey wakey!” I said. His eyes shot open. “Is that ghost still here?! Are you alright?!” he said. “I’m fine and he’s gone. My parents saved me.” I told him. “Oh.” Is all he said. “Let’s finish that movie.” I said hopping on the couch and patting the spot next to me. He stood up looking confused and sat down. I spent the rest of the movie with my head on Carlos’ lap, thinking about my parents.