Chapter 30

***Hey! You know how I said we had like 20 chapters left? Well forget that because I have all these ideas for the story so this should be at least 70-100 chapters long. Also give me a mini review of how you are liking the story or if you have any suggestions! Anyways here is Chapter 30!***

“Nice meeting you.” I say, smiling to a fan who wanted a picture. The girls and I have been shopping for 3 hours, making it 10 at night. The girls had already found their dresses for the KCAs but I haven’t been able to find the right one and the mall closes at 10:30. “I’m tired.” Melody says. “So am I.” Annie says. “Me 3.” Savannah says raising her hand. “You guys ready to head home? I still have a week to find my dress and we’re all exhausted.” I say. “Yeah.” They all say.

We turn around and head towards the exit. We are almost out of the mall when a dress in a window catches my eye. “Wait! Let me go try that on!” I say pointing at the dress. It’s 10:15 so I hurry over. I ask the lady at the desk if I could try it on. She got it for me and I headed to the dressing room. I took off my clothes and slid on the dress.

I step out of the dress room, not looking in the mirror. ”What do you think?” I say yawning. The girls stare in amazement. “It looks amazing!” Melody says. I turn and look in the mirror and gasp. The dress I chose was a gold strapless dress that was ruffled at the bottom and ended mid-thigh. It was covered in gold sequins and hugged all the right parts of my body. “It’s beautiful!” I say.

I turn to face the girls. “And my shiny gold heels will match.” I say smiling. “Um ladies. It’s closing time.” The clerk says. I rush into the dress room and change. I pay for the dress and we leave.

~*~*~

“I’m ready.” I say walking down the stairs in my gold sparkly dress and shiny gold heels. I have on gold earrings, some gold bracelets, and my necklace Carlos had got me on Christmas. “And you look amazing.” Carlos says smiling and giving me a kiss. “Thanks.” I say.  “Who’s ready to have the Time Of Our Life?!” Logan says. “Aye. I see what you did there.” I say smiling. “Let’s go!”

We get in a limo and get dropped off at the place….and the entrance was The Orange Carpet! “Just smile and wave.” Carlos whispers in my ear causing me to shiver. He grabs my hand we get out of the limo and I’m blinded by flashing lights. I just keep smiling and waving. “Hey Katelyn! Can I have your autograph?!” Someone says in the crowd. I turn and see a girl with a picture of me and Carlos. “Sure!” I say smiling, walking over to her.

“Hi I’m Faith! I’m a huge fan! You and Carlos make such a cute couple!” she say. “Awe thanks. I’m guessing you’re a rusher?” I ask, signing the photo. “Yes! I’m a HUGE rusher.” She says giving me an idea. “I’ll be right back.” I say, leaving with the photo. “Hey babe, can you sign this?” I ask Carlos, handing him the photo. “Ok.” He says, signing it. I walk back over to faith. “Here you go!” I say. She looks at the photo and squeals.

 “OH MY RUSH! I HAVE CARLOS PENA’S AUTOGRAPGH! Thank you so much Katelyn!” she says hugging me. “You’re welcome. Well I got to go! Bye!” I say walking over to Carlos. He gives me a peck on the cheek. “Picture time.” He says. The guys take some pictures together then some with all 8 of us. We head into the place and go to our seats.

(During the KCAS)

“And the nominees for best boy band are…” Selena Gomez says into the microphone. “LMFAO, Black Eyed Peas, One Direction, and Big Time Rush.” Justin Bieber says. “And the winner is…Big Time Rush!” Selena says. I jump up, screaming, and hug Carlos. He gives me a long kiss before him and the guys go up on stage.

They all do their thanks but what Carlos says makes me smile. “I’d like to thank all of our Rushers but the biggest rusher I’d like to thank most. She’s sweet, kind, and funny, and she’s my girlfriend, Katelyn.” Carlos says smiling at me. The crowd awe’s and I smile at him. “I love you.” I mouth, him doing the same thing back.

(At the after party)

Tonight has been amazing! Carlos and I have been dancing a lot and having a good time. I even met some celebrities. The ones I’ve met so far are Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, Rachel Crow, Ariana Grande, Erin Sanders, and Katelyn Tarver. Katelyn, Erin, and Rachel exchanged numbers with me and we hung out so we are like besties right now.

“I’m going to go get some fresh air.” I tell Carlos and Justin, who were talking. “K babe.” Carlos says kissing my cheek. I go out a back door and I’m in an alley. “Fresh air.” I say to myself taking a deep breath. I stay out there for a while thinking. 7 months ago I was just a college student who was a rusher and now I’m dating Carlos Pena, I’m best friends with BTR and other celebs, and I even have fans!

My life is crazy. I hear footsteps. “Are you Katelyn Reeds?” I hear a boy with an Irish accent say. I turn around and my jaw drops.

It was Niall Horan.

***Okay and no this is not turning into a 1D fanfic. I only like Niall and thought I would add him in. Remember to comment what you think of the story! <3***