Chapter 26

***Here it is! Hoping to end the story around 50 chapters and all but umm thanks for 600+ reads and 15 fans! Love you all! Oh and go check out @SusanSchmidt's story Kendall Schmidt: A Spiderman Love Story! She's my brff and I love her story so far! So yep! Read on love ya <3***

6 months later everything is amazing. I have healed completely and Jackson, Alexis, and Sammy are in jail. Everyone is still dating who they started out with and everything is perfect. So today everyone is out leaving Carlos and I alone. “I’m taking Sydney for a walk, wanna come? I ask walking in front of the couch he was on. He stays silent, he’s on his phone. “Carlos?” I ask again. “Carlos?!” “CARLOOOOOSSS!” I yell taking his phone.

“What?! No!!! Give me back my Instagram!!” he yells jumping up. I take off running and run to the kitchen. He takes off after me and I run to the couch. “Haha come and get me!” I say jumping over the couch. I run behind the coffee table but I’m too slow and Carlos catches up with me. He grabs my waist and lifts me above his head. “Ahh! Carlos put me down!” I scream and laugh. He spins me around and finally sets me down.

I stay in his arms laughing for a while then stop. I look up at him. “I love you.” Carlos says smiling. “I love you too!” I say smiling and giving him a kiss. “So you wanna walk Sydney with me?” I ask. “Sure!” We grab Sydney and put on her leash. “Wanna walk the others too?” he asks. “Sure!” We grab the other leashes and put them on, me walking Sydney and Fox, Carlos walking Yuma and Sissy.

“Let’s go!” I say. I put on my sunglasses and Carlos and I walk down the street. “How do people not freak when they see us?” I ask. “Because I’m magic!” Carlos says and I laugh. Sydney starts pulling on the leash, so does Fox. “Sydney!!! Fox! Stop!” I say right as their leashes break and they take off down the street.

“Sydney! Fox!” I yell and run after them. I chase them down a sidewalk, across a street, down an alley, and then loose them. “Fork.” I mutter as I lean down and catch my breath. I just lost 2 world famous dogs in the city of Los Angeles.