Chapter 37

***Okay this one is a little short but I need ideas! I need somethings to fill in the spaces instead of skipping time***

“Hey I’m going to go to the bathroom.” I say after the concert. I go back stage and go to the bathroom. I was walking back to my seat when I run into a guy in a suit. Why the fork would someone where a business suit at a concert? “Oh sorry.” I say. “it’s fine…wait are you the girl who sang Worldwide?” he asks. “Umm yeah.” I say. “Well I think you did amazing. I think you could be a pop star.

Here’s my card. Think about it.” He says before leaving and handing me a card. I stand there in shock. Did I really just get an opportunity to become a famous singer? I always loved singing but do I really want to?

I read over the card. The guy’s name was Mason Smith and worked for Columbia Records. The same record label the guys are signed to! I walk back to Carlos and tap on his shoulder. “I ran into a guy backstage and he gave me this.” I say.

He grabs the card and his face lights up. “He wants to make you a famous singer!” he says. He picks me up and spins me. “But I don’t know if I should. I mean, I wanted to become a chef…and I don’t know if I can sing that well. I just got used to being famous dating you; imagine how long it will take when I’m a famous singer!” I say. “It will be fine. You sang amazing and obviously this Jason guy thought you did too!” he says.

“I don’t know. I’ll think about it. Now let’s go.” I say grabbing his hand. “Oh and I forgot to tell you. I’m taking you on a date tomorrow for our 1 year annevirsey.” Carlos says smiling. He remembered! “Awww you remembered! Thanks baby. So where are we going?” I ask. He doesn’t say anything. He just puts a finger to his lips and makes a “shhh” sound.