Chapter 5

***Here's Chapter 5!! I like this one the best so far! How you liking it?***

We dropped off the pets in the apartment then go back down to the cars. We jump in and are just driving. “We’ll be there soon so put these on.” Kendall says handing Savannah and I black Ray Bans. “Ooo I feel like a spy!” I say putting them on. “How do I look?” I say, striking a pose and doing a duck face. “Good…but not as good as me!” Kendall says copying my move. We all start laughing and striking poses. Once we get there Carlos puts on his glasses and grabs my hand. Annie, James, Melody and Logan walk over. “How about we all go off to different stores in pairs and meet back at the food court in…3 hours?” Kendall says. “Okay!” We all agree. “Remember keep your glasses on.” Logan says, pointing his finger at me. What? just because I'm immature doesn't mean I can keep a pair of sunglasses on my face?

“So where to?” Carlos asks as we start walking towards the mall entrance. “I don’t know. How about Hollister?”” I say. “Let’s go!” We go to Hollister and start looking around. I grab a shirt with and England flag, the Eiffel Tower, and a Japanese building.  “Hey look!” I show it to Carlos. “Paris London and Tokyo.” He sings, smiling. He goes off and starts looking for some clothes for himself. I grab a few colorful ruffled shirts, a hoodie, and some short shorts and head to the dressing room. I try on the clothes and see Carlos standing in line with some shirts and shorts.

I walk up to him and he looks over. “Hey I know you.” He says, grabbing my waist. “I know you too!” I say, giving him a quick kiss on the nose.  After we check out we just start walking through the mall. “Hey can we go in there?” I say to Carlos pointing at a shoe shop with a cool pair of converse in the window. “Sure.” Carlos says.  We walk over and I go to where the converse is. I grab the pair that I had saw in the window. They were black at the back and faded to purple in the front. I see a pair of purple heels the next isle over with some sparkles on them. Oo! I run over and find my size. I try them on. Man I feel tall! I guess I should be used to it, since I wear heels the msot out of the girls. I put them back and the box and carry them over to Carlos. He’s trying on a pair of Supras that are purple.

“Looking good.” I say as he walks over to me with the shoes on. “Why thank you.” He says, bowing. He takes off his shoes and we checkout. We hit a few more stores and end up having so many bags we decide to take a break. “Wow! It’s already 4!” I say checking my phone. “Let’s start heading towards the food court." He said. We start walking over when I notice some people with cameras hiding in shops. “Carlos, paparazzi are hiding in the stores.” I whisper to Carlos. “Well let’s hurry up and get to the food court." He said, quickening his pace. We get to the food court and I take out my phone. I text all the girls and tell them to hurry because of the paparazzi. I take a picture of our bags. “How about Instagram see’s our shopping spree?” I say to Carlos. He laughs and takes a picture of his new shoes. I see he tagged me. “Just went shopping with my amazing girlfriend, @Kate_xox. You like my new shoes?” I read. I’m his girlfriend? But he didn't even ask me officially yet. I notice everyone walking back and see Melody walking with James carrying all her bags. Sigh.

“So how was your shopping day?” Annie asks me, sitting down next to me. “Great! Yours?” I say. “Good!” she replies. “Umm guys we’re starting to attract attention.” Logan says gesturing to all the girls pointing and whispering. “Let’s go. Keep your head down and just keep walking." James says. We all grab our bags and start walking when we all here someone scream. “OH MY GOSH!! IT’S BIG TIME RUSH!!!!!” All of us take off running. The familiar wind whipped my hair as we took off across the mall. My arms start hurting from all my bags but we keep running. “Follow me!” Kendall yells running to the left. We keep running and I look back and see girls starting to form a mob, chasing us.

I finally see the doors to the parking lot. We get to the parking lot and run to the jeeps. I jump in and stuff our bags in the back. “Let’s go!” I say to Carlos. He fumbled with the keys and drove off fans running behind us. I see James’ and the other’ jeep follow us. We turn onto the road and after several detours reach the hotel’s back entrance. We all grab ours bags and quickly go through the back door and run up to the room. I go to my room and I’m putting my things away when I hear someone walk in. “Hey.” Carlos says “Hi.” I say walking out of my closet. “Can I ask you something?” Carlos asks me looking at his shoes. “Yeah.” I say, millions of things he could say crossing my mind. “Umm well...would you like to go on  date with me tonight?” Carlos asks. He’s nervous to ask- me? “Yes!” I say instantly, hugging Carlos and he smiles. "It’s 5 so how’s….7?” Carlos asks. ”Perfect!” I say. Carlos leaves and I start freaking out. No, excuse me? The correct term was fangirling. What should I where? My hair? -wait.

“Girls!!!” I scream into the hallway. “What is it?” Melody asks walking in followed by Annie and Savannah. "Did you get another poster?" Annie asks. I glare at her and close my door turning around to look at them. “Carlos asked me on a date!!” I say. They all start jumping and screaming and I join them. “Well! I need your guys help! I can’t get ready on my own! The date starts at 7!” I say, throwing my arms into the air. “God!” Savannah says. “Go get in the shower while we pick out your outfit and stuff!” Melody says. “Go go go!” Annie says pushing me into the bathroom and closing the door. I start the shower and take off my clothes. I get in the shower, wash my hair, shave, and all that. When I get out  I dry off and put on my robe.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Melody laying different outfits out on my bed. Annie is looking through my shoes and Savannah is going through my makeup. “Good you’re out! Ooo I have the perfect belt to go with this!” Melody says looking at my bed then rushing out of my room. She comes back with a black belt. “Put this on!” she says handing me a tight one shoulder purple dress that goes too my mid-thigh with a black belt. I slip on the dress and put on the belt. “Make up time!” Savannah says putting me on my stool in front of my vanity. She puts on my cover up and when she’s done I have on purple eye shadow with my black mascara making my brown eyes stand out.  I have on a pink shiny lip gloss.  “You like these shoes?” Annie asks me holding up my new sparkly purple heels. “No, I bought them because I hate them.” I said sarcastically, which turned into a laugh. Annie glares at me and sets them on the floor. I get pushed back over to my vanity by Melody., who sat me on the stool. “Good thing you have the same curler I do!” she says, like it was a life or death crisis. She curls my hair and when she’s done my side bangs fall right next to my eyes. My hair is super curly and falls right below my shoulders looking shiny and soft.

Annie grabs my hands and starts filing my nails. She paints them purple to match my dress. You look amazing!” The girls say simultaneously. “Thanks to you guys. What time is it?” I ask. “6:50. Put on your shoes and grab your purse so you’re not late!” Savannah says, shoving my black clutch into my hand. I slide on my shoes and put my phone and credit card in my clutch. “Wait here! We’ll go check with the guys and make sure Carlos looks nice." Melody says before the girls exit the room.  I wait at the top of the stairs and a few minutes later Annie yells up. “Come on down Katelyn!” I walk down the stairs with one hand on the railing, making sure my nervousness doesn't cause me to fall flat on my face. I walk down and see Carlos staring at me along with all the other guys. “Y-you look…hot.” Carlos concludes, still staring at me. “Why thank you.” I say, blushing, and walking over to him. He’s in a black tux with it un-buttoned and no tie, like in Big Time Movie. Dang, he’s looking good. “Let’s go.” Carlos says.

I loop my arm in his and kiss his cheek. We walk out the door and I’m smiling at the floor like crazy.