Chapter 31

**Still waiting for those comments on how you are liking the story! I mean it has over 800 reads! I know their are more than 2 people reading this! anyway....1 HOUR AND 16 MINTUES TILL BIG TIME DECISION!!!! JENDALL FOREVER! So here's the next chapter!***

“Are you Katelyn Reeds?” I hear a boy with an Irish accent say. I turn around and my jaw drops.

It was Niall Horan.

“Uh Uh hi.” I say blushing. Why am I blushing?!

“Hey I just wanted to say hi. I’m friends with Carlos. MY name-“He began. “Your Niall Horan, 18 years old, friends with BTR, and in the band 1D, I know. No I don’t fan girl over you or stalk you, I just happen to get lots of stuff through twitter.” ” I say. Let me make this clear. I. AM. NOT. A. DIRECTIONER. I just happened to think Niall was cute before Carlos and I started dating.

“Um ok?” Niall says. “Well I better go.” I say. “At least give me your number.” He says in his cute Irish accent. STOP. I’m dating Carlos. I’m not a fan of Niall Horan. I’m not a fan of Niall Horan. “Okay.” I say. We exchange numbers and I go back to Carlos.

~*~*~

The next morning I was exhausted. I turned around in Carlos’ arms and gave him a kiss. “Wake up baby.” I say and he opens his eyes. “Morning babe.” He says. I get up put on my pajama shorts. Carlos and I head down and see everyone sitting on the couch. I sit Carlos’ and mine seat on top of his lap. “Good.” I hear Melody mutter. He and James stand up, holding hands. “WE have something to tell you.” Melody says. She looks happy but nervous.

“What?!” I ask at the same time as Savannah. “Jinx you owe me pink lemonade!” I say. “No that stuff makes you hyper!” Savannah says. James clears his throat. “Well um.” He says.

“I’m pregnant.” Melody says. WHAT?! “With James’ baby.”

“OMR OMR OMR!!!” I yell jumping up and rushing to her, Savannah and Annie do the same thing. “It’s true.” Melody says smiling, tears forming in her eyes, and she looks up at James. “Woo hoo!” I yell giving her a hug.

That night we were unpacking. You are probably wondering why and I’ll tell you. THE BOYS GOT THE APARTMENT RIGHT NEXT TO OURS!!! Amazing right? “Carlos where do I put you hats?” I ask. I just carried 2 boxes full of Carlos’ hats, half of them are obey hats, the others just random ones. “Just set the box in my closet babe!” Carlos yells from downstairs.

I put the boxes in his closet and collapsed on his bed. I am so tired I could fall asleep right….. “Oh when the lights go down in the city, you’ll be right there shining bright.” I heard Carlos sings and I feel movement on the other side of the bed. “You’re a star the skies the limit, and I’ll be right by your side.” I sing. “Ohhh you know, you’re not invisible to me. Oh you know. You’re not gonna be, invisible.” We finish singing together. “I love you.” He says.

“I love you too.” I say giving him a kiss and falling asleep in his arms.