Chapter 54

I was chillin by the pool when Carlos came out. “I need to tell you something.” He said. I sat up from my chair and looked at him. “Okay! What is it?” I said. “Well…the boys and I are going on tour. They said you can’t come along.” He said. “What?” I said. “But they said you can come as BTR’s opener.” He said smiling. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him.

“My first tour! And it’s with you!” I said. “We leave next week. Want to have a party here to celebrate?” he asked. “Yes!” I said and we went inside to call and invite everyone over. They all said they could come and we started bringing out the food. The party was in an hour.

“Hey, how about I make cupcakes?” I say. “Sure! James will like them.” Carlos said and I pulled out the red velvet cupcake mix and cream cheese icing. I was stirring the mix in the bowl when Carlos came up behind me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him.

“You almost done? I want to lick the bowl!” he said. “Almost baby.” I said. I poured the mix into the cupcake pan and put them in the oven. “Here’s the bowl.” I said and handed Carlos the bowl but not before dipping my finger in. I went to go lick it but Carlos hit my hand and got it on my nose. “Hey!” I said laughing.

“You got something on your nose. Let me get it.” Carlos said. He pulled me close and kissed my nose.

~*~*~

Later on we are all enjoying the party. I was sad to hear the girls weren’t allowed to tag along on the tour but they said they had to work on their jobs. We were all hanging out by the pool; it was 87 degrees out so we decided to have a pool party.

I was lying on a raft, letting the sun soak my skin, when I felt movement. “Don’t you-“I said but I opened my eyes and was thrown in the water by James. I don’t think I’m supposed to be swimming around cuz as soon as I hit the water my stomach hurt.

I grabbed my stomach and gasped in pain but the remembered I was under water. I started coughing and thrashing as water started to fill my lungs. My mind was getting fuzzy when I saw someone swim down. They grabbed me –bridal style- and brought me above the water. I started coughing. “Are you okay?” Carlos said putting a hand on my back and setting me down on a lay out chair.

I coughed up the rest of the water and was finally able to speak. “Yeah. I think I’m not allowed to mess around in the water or something because when I went into the water me stomach hurt really bad so then I gasped, and of course, started choking on water.” I said.

We all decided to dry off and watch some TV. I went to the kitchen and came back with the cupcakes. They all had their eyes glued to the movie. “I have cupcakes.” I said simply and they all jumped up. “CUPCAKES!” James yelled and shoved a cupcake in his mouth.