Chapter 34

***Here's the next chapter :)***

I wake up in a room and smell the smell I hate the most. The hospital. I open my eyes and see all these cords connected to me and my wrist is wrapped up from…the cut. Then I remember trying to die. All those hate comments, cutting myself, and Carlos coming into my room and saving me.

I take off all the cords. I don’t need to be in a hospital. All I have is a little cut. I see a bag on a chair next to me. I grab it and go into the bathroom and change. I walk out and see a nurse. “Honey, why did you change?! You’re supposed to be connected to the cords. We need to make sure you aren’t-“she says trailing off. Physco. That’s what she was going to say.

“I’m fine. I just had lots of things built up with all these hate comments and my boyfriend breaking up with me. I’m fine I can go home.” I say. “Honey I don’t know if that’s-“she says but I cut her off. “I said I’m going home.” I repeat more sternly this time. I walk out of the curtained off room and into the waiting lobby to see Carlos asleep on the couch.

“Hey wake up.” I say shaking his shoulder. He jerks awake and stands up and kisses me but I pull away. “Carlos, I don’t know if I’m ready to get back together yet. I’m still confused. I-I’m sorry.” I say stepping away. “Oh.” He says disappointment in his voice. “Let’s get you home.” He says wrapping an arm around me. We get in his car and drive back to the hotel.

“Hey, the guys and I are having a concert tonight and you and the girls can come.” Carlos says parking the car. “Oh okay. Um does the world know about, you know, my freak out?” I ask embarrassed. “No one besides the hospital.” Carlos says. We walk into the hotel silently.

~*~*~

Currently, I’m back stage at a BTR concert. It’s my first one and I’m extremely happy. The boys had just finished Worldwide when the boys grab my hand. “What’s going on?” I ask. “Oh nothing.” Logan says smirking. I get pushed onto the stage and the guys make me sit on a stool I raise an eye brow but they just smile and leave.

All the lights go out then music starts. Then a spotlight turns on and I see Carlos in a tux, without the tie, and it’s not buttoned. He has a microphone and a rose and he starts to sing.

Curtains open up the scene

Spotlight shines on you and me tonight

Pretending for the crowd below, 

We put on a real good show, 

But it's a lie

We can't help but cause a fight, 

It's the same old drama every night

I walk off stage cause this whole play

Is more than I can take

Oh, 

I don't want it to be over, 

But we need a break before

You break my heart

And Oh, 

We can't live this scene forever

Right now you and me are better, 

Better off apart

But I'll still love you

When the lights come up

For our intermission

I was one foot out the door.

I couldn't play that part no more

With you.

The chemistry just wasn't there.

I couldn't act like I didn't care

When I do.I do

We can't help but cause a fight, 

It's the same old drama every night

I walk off stage cause this whole play

Is more than I can take. No, 

Oh, 

I don't want it to be over, 

But we need a break before

You break my heart

And oh, 

We can't live this scene forever

Right now you and me are better, 

Better off apart

But I'll still love you

When the lights come up

Yeah I'll still love you

When the lights come up

We're like actors in a play

Living out our love on stage

You're just saying the same old lines

To me yeah.

Somewhere we fell off track

But I know love will lead us back.

No I don't want it to be over, 

But we need a break before

You break my heart

And oh, 

We can't live this scene forever

Right now you and me are better, 

Better off apart

And I'll still love you

When the lights come up

Yeah I'll still love you

When the lights come up

Baby I'm gonna love you when

The lights come up.

I'm still gonna love you when

The lights come up

Baby I'm gonna love you when

The lights come up.

For our intermission

When he finishes he hands me a rose. I started crying in the middle of the song so I wiped my eyes. “I wrote this song to ask you one question- Are you ready for our intermission to end?” he asks into the microphone. “Yes.” I say smiling and standing up and hugging him. He kissed me passionately and the crowd cheered. “Good because I didn’t want to go to Maui without a girlfriend.” He says smiling.

“We’re going to Maui?! Maui, Hawaii?!” I ask. “Yes.” I hear the other guys say. I turn around and see everyone else standing there. “All 9 of us. Including our baby.” Melody says looking at James and patting her stomach. You could hear the crowd gasp.

“WE’RE GOING TO MAUI!!” We all cheer and confetti shoots out of the cannons. “Now let’s get home and pack.” Kendall says.

Carlos and I walk off stage hand in hand, ready for our vacation.