Chapter 12

***Here it is! I'll try to post tomorrow if can!***

“Get up!! It’s Christmas!!” I say jumping on mine and Carlos’ bed. “It’s Christmas, its Christmas, its Christmas!!!!!” I tackle and lay on top of him. “Wa?” Carlos says looking at me. “Merry Christmas! Can we please go open presents?” I say. “Merry Christmas to you too and yes.” Carlos says giving me a kiss. I get off of him and head to the others rooms. “IT’S CHRISTMAS!!! GET UP!!!” I yell into everyone’s rooms. I run downstairs and go to the kitchen and start making coffee.  I get out the mugs and was about to get the sugar when Carlos came up behind me and lifted me up. “Ahh Carlos put me down!” I said laughing. “Fine.” Carlos says and he sets me down.

“Merry Christmas!” Savannah and Kendall yell coming down the stairs. “Merry Christmas!” I yell back. “Where’s Melody and everyone?” “Right here!” Melody and Annie say coming down the stairs with Logan and James behind them. “I made coffee! Can we open presents now?!” I ask. “Yeahup!” Logan says grabbing a coffee and sitting on the couch near the tree.  Everyone grabbed their coffee and walked over. I grabbed mine and walked over to Carlos I sat down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “So who’s gonna be Santa this year?” Kendall asked.

“Umm I will!” Annie says getting up and grabbing a present. “This one’s for Kendall and Savannah, from Katelyn.” Ooo yay! They’re opening my gift! Kendall and Savannah grab the present and open it together and grab the hats. “Awe I love it!” Savannah says getting up and giving me a quick hug. “Thanks.” Kendall says putting on his hat. It goes like that for the rest of the time. They open their present; thank the person and all that. So far I’ve gotten a new curling iron from Melody because according to her, I needed a new one, a pair of heels and a new Hollister sweatshirt from Savannah, a new IPhone case with the picture of Carlos and me kissing from the first night we met, and from Kendall, Logan, and James a new laptop. I’m really happy about the laptop part. 

So that’s how it was. We sat around talking and thanking everyone for our gifts. “Do you want your present?” I ask Carlos grabbing the 2 boxes. “Sure.” Carlos says. I hand him his box of shoes and he opens them. “Awe Kates! I love them! Thanks so much!” he says giving me a kiss. I open the box and shoe him my matching pair. “I got a matching pair!” I said holding them up. “Thanks Kates. You made this a special Christmas.” Carlos says. “Hey Carlos, don’t you need to give Katelyn her present?” Savannah asks Carlos smiling. Everyone else started smiling too. I bet everyone knew what he got me.

“Oh yeah!” he says standing up and going behind the couch and grabbing a small box. “Open it.” He says. I grab the box and open it. Inside the box is a silver necklace with a gold heart with 2 diamonds. Inside the heart is a C and S. “Carlos! I love it! Thank you so much but you didn’t have to get me this!” I say and give him a hug and kiss. “No I wanted to get it. I knew you’d like it.” Carlos says. I hand him the necklace and turn around and lift up my hair and he puts the necklace on.

“So what should do we do now?” Annie asks. “How about we take all our presents up to our rooms then get ready and go to that interview with Jo Jo we have to do.” Carlos says. “Okay!” we all say. I grab my presents and Carlos grabs his and we head up to our room. I put all my stuff in the corner and go start the shower. I come back out while I’m waiting for it to heat up. I see Carlos organizing his pile. I walk over and stand next to him. “I just realized we didn’t get Sydney anything.” I say. At the sound of her name Sydney comes walking over. “Hey there girl.” I say bending down and rubbing her head. “We’ll get her something after the interview. “Okay.” I say and go back to the bathroom. I close the door and make sure I lock it. I take of my clothes and jump in the shower.

 I put in my gingerbread smelling shampoo I had got because of Christmas. I finish washing my hair then jump out. I put on a towel and peek out of my room to make sure Carlos isn’t out there. He isn’t so I go over and close my door and lock it. Hmm what to wear. I go to my closet and start looking. I decide on silver skinny jeans with a sparkly green tank top and a long sleeved red button up sweater. I put on my silver sparkly converse and go back to my room. I blow dry my hair then put it in a messy bun. I go to my vanity and put on green and white eye shadow with mascara and put on some reddish pink lip gloss. I grab my phone but remember my new case and grab it and switch them out. I plug in my new laptop so it can charge while we’re gone then head downstairs.

“You guys ready?” I ask everyone going over to Carlos. “We can’t leave yet, Annie and Melody aren’t ready yet.” Savannah says. “ANNIE!! MELODY!! HURRY YOUR BUTTS UP!!” I yell up the stairs. “Yelling won’t make them come down faster.” James says. “Oh be quiet.” I say. Finally Melody and Annie are ready and we leave, still using the back entrance because of the growing mob of fans. Once we get there a lady tells us which studio to go to and we go. “Hey guys. And girls!” Jo Jo says when we walk in. “Hey!” everyone says. “The interview starts in 5 minutes so go head into the interview booth.” Jo Jo says. The guys walk in and the girls and I sit on a couch.

Half way through the interview I get a text from Alexis. “How’s your Christmas going?” I read. All of a sudden I feel light headed. I don’t know why the text was making me feel bad but it did. “Are you okay Katelyn?” Savannah asks me. “You look pale.” Annie says. “Yeah. I’m going to go get some fresh air.” I say and walk out the door. My mind is thinking about Alexis so my feet just wonder. After a few minutes I realized the interview should be ending soon. Just as I get back the interview ends. “Where were you?” Carlos asks. “Oh I just needed some air.” I told him. “Okay.”

“Ummm there’s a mob.” Melody says pointing at the doors and the screaming fans as security tries to hold them back. “Just keep running till you get to the car and don’t lose your partner.” Kendall says. We run out and head in different directions. Carlos pulls me through the crowd of fans and halfway through I tripped and a fan stepped on my arm. “Ow!” I yell. I get back up and Carlos and I keep running. We finally reach the car and get in. We were last so the car leaves. “Hey how about we go home and watch Christmas movies?” Melody asks everyone. “Okay!”

When we get home I make hot chocolate and we sit down and watch Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer. I snuggle into Carlos and drink my hot chocolate. “Best. Christmas. Ever.” Carlos whispers into my ear. “I know.” I tell him.